Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - I'm THE CHERRY ON TOP OF ALL THE CAKE
I'm THE CHERRY ON TOP OF ALL THE CAKE
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 731
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-12-21 12:33:51
Edited: 2025-12-21 12:34:20

The Angel on the Christmas tree

The brightest star in the sky your sun, moon and stars...


All the astrological stuff

Physics

Science

Whatever. I just make this up as I go along.

ENJOY LIFE THE RIGHT WAY! LET ME PLEASE YOU AND SATISFY YOU UNTIL YOU SIMPLY CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE PLEASURE.

IM PEACE
IM CALM
IM A TEN
I DELIVER FANTASIES WITH WORLD CLASS PRECISION
IM THE BEST
IM Julia.

Love
Miss Ward

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.