Navigation
Priya Indian
Priya Indian - INDIAN PRIYA delight
INDIAN PRIYA delight
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-07-28 04:15:32

I have availability in Sandton today 830am till 3pm. Ultimate gfe. I take limited appointments I dress in exquisite outfits No cancelation fees No fake pictures
Deville
Deville - Re: INDIAN PRIYA delight
Re: INDIAN PRIYA delight
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Dec 2025
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2026-07-28 16:22:21

And defintely NO DISAPOINTMENTS from this beauty
Seekingspecificunicorn
Seekingspecificunicorn - Re: INDIAN PRIYA delight
Re: INDIAN PRIYA delight
Gold Member
Joined:
25 Oct 2023
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2026-07-29 14:00:32

I'm a bit confused. I'm sure I've read that kissing is a total "no" with Priya, yet ultimate gfe is advertised. Could somebody please clarify this for me.
Deville
Deville - Re: INDIAN PRIYA delight
Re: INDIAN PRIYA delight
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Dec 2025
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2026-07-30 16:08:51

On 2026-07-29 14:00:32 Seekingspecificunicorn said:
I'm a bit confused. I'm sure I've read that kissing is a total "no" with Priya, yet ultimate gfe is advertised. Could somebody please clarify this for me.



Surely making contact with here and asking her will resolve your uncertainties

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.