Navigation
Sammo_GP
Sammo_GP - Horrific extortion Experience
Horrific extortion Experience
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 14:52:45

Hi Guys,

I had an awful experience last week... Had the urge to see some girls. Went to a venue initially, but was still not satisified. The next day day I called up a lady in the northern suburbs and after visiting her and returning home, I got a call from a so-called policeman saying that this girl says that I paid her in fake banknotes and that she is now going to police to lay a charge against me!!

Long story short, he says that he could make the whole thing go away if I give him R30K. Sounds fishy, but let me tell you. He sounded really convincing and was extremely demanding.
What was disconcerting was that when he called me, he knew my name! Extremely concerning! Anyways, I engaged a PI and he followed up and found out that this guy is not a cop at all and that sometimes, the girls (mostly working on their own) cut deals with these guys to extort money out of a certain profile of customer.

Shit like this put us good guys off!

Crazy! So, be careful out there gents... Stick to the tried and tested ladies and venues instead of the "fly-by-nights"

Good Luck!
Sammo
Liza
Liza - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1977
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 15:40:33

@Sammo,

It would be helpful to the other punters and ladies if you name and shame. This is taking our business away. The Punters getting pissed off with this type of sh!t. We loose new potential clients. Like you've said he said she said you pay with counterfeit money. May I ask, did you contract her and confronted this situation?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1993
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 15:58:54

I don't think "name and shame" is the way to go about it.

Give the evidence to ESA, best if they can ban her from using their services for extortion.

Problem with "name and shame"
1. You said, she said your word against hers.
2. Not all punters read the forum and or comments the lady's profile.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3415
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 16:40:23
Edited: 2021-04-19 16:40:44

On 2021-04-19 15:58:54 Kooni said:
I don't think "name and shame" is the way to go about it.

Give the evidence to ESA, best if they can ban her from using their services for extortion.

Problem with "name and shame"
1. You said, she said your word against hers.
2. Not all punters read the forum and or comments the lady's profile.



But at least those of us who do read will know and avoid.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 16:55:17

This shit just don't stop.

Be safe read the forum plenty tips in here. Never pay over money.

It is horrific how this sticks out its head everywhere saw another site posting warnings on their whatsup status.

We all so tired of this.
It is affecting all of us.



Megan
Megan - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:10:11

They pretend to be cops. Even black mailed me.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Basic Member
Joined:
16 May 2016
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:13:16

Sorry to that you had to go through this experience @Samo.

The way these police scammers are calling my punting phone its crazy. I think we are unaware of the depth of the ladies that are involved in this type of scam. It seems like many of them are.

I really suggest you all get punting phones only used for calling ESA ladies. As I just ignore these scammers and guess what... They go away until my next call to a new lady....

BGStick
BGStick - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:33:49

On 2021-04-19 15:58:54 Kooni said:
I don't think "name and shame" is the way to go about it.

Give the evidence to ESA, best if they can ban her from using their services for extortion.

Problem with "name and shame"
1. You said, she said your word against hers.
2. Not all punters read the forum and or comments the lady's profile.


Yeah I disagree, I'd rather know who to avoid
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:37:57

On 2021-04-19 15:40:33 Liza said:
@Sammo,

This is taking our business away. The Punters getting pissed off with this type of sh!t. We loose new potential clients.



I can agree with this.
I haven't punted in 18 months, first because of covid, but now that covid is kinda ok... these scams are getting out of hand.

I'm a gold member because I'm so so tempting to jump back in, but the risk seems to be too much.
Liza
Liza - Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Re: Horrific extortion Experience
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1983
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:40:29

On 2021-04-19 17:13:16 Graham12342014 said:
Sorry to that you had to go through this experience @Samo.

The way these police scammers are calling my punting phone its crazy. I think we are unaware of the depth of the ladies that are involved in this type of scam. It seems like many of them are.

I really suggest you all get punting phones only used for calling ESA ladies. As I just ignore these scammers and guess what... They go away until my next call to a new lady....



That's just fcking sad. Damm, no wonder guys don't punt as often as they use to do.I also understand that Punters don't always want to go to his regular lady as there's so many new ladies are coming into this industry. They want variety. Guys this is a problem.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.