Navigation
RandyMandingo
RandyMandingo - Punters Fool me once....too many times
Punters Fool me once....too many times
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Nov 2020
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:06:44

Sorry for the rant to close the week, but I'm really so sick of punters leaving bullshit reviews. FFS. 3 times now I went to see a lady with 5/5 for face and body. 3 times, I was left so annoyed and disappointed. It's actually flippen irritating now. So I've made a decision that I will only visit girls who show their full name body. No camera tricks and bullshit reviews.

Some will say beauty/eye/beholder but FFS, you'd have to be blind, or have standards lower than a doormat to give a 5/5 for the body I saw today. Took my BJ and left. Couldn't even bother to try FH or anything else. No man guys. Stop this bullshit now please.

Okay I feel better after that rant. Thanks for caring lol!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:41:17

Why not leave your own review first before going on a rant? Be the change you want to see ;)

This has been discussed a lot, but you might want to identify punters who share your standards, and then pay extra attention when they leave a review?

Those ratings should always be taken with a pinch of salt, although I do welcome efforts to be a bit more discerning. It's important though to still keep the standards realistic relative to what's available: if you view it literally there are no 5/5s anywhere (meaning perfect looks), but the standard shouldn't be THAT high IMO.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 17:50:23

On 2021-04-30 16:06:44 RandyMandingo said:
Sorry for the rant to close the week, but I'm really so sick of punters leaving bullshit reviews. FFS. 3 times now I went to see a lady with 5/5 for face and body. 3 times, I was left so annoyed and disappointed. It's actually flippen irritating now. So I've made a decision that I will only visit girls who show their full name body. No camera tricks and bullshit reviews.

Some will say beauty/eye/beholder but FFS, you'd have to be blind, or have standards lower than a doormat to give a 5/5 for the body I saw today. Took my BJ and left. Couldn't even bother to try FH or anything else. No man guys. Stop this bullshit now please.

Okay I feel better after that rant. Thanks for caring lol!



So you did not know that you must only write glowing reviews to get "punter of the year" award?

And you did not know that you get freebies or huge discounts when you become known as a punter that only writes glowing reviews?
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 768
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 18:38:29

On 2021-04-30 17:50:23 Vrik said:

So you did not know that you must only write glowing reviews to get "punter of the year" award?

And you did not know that you get freebies or huge discounts when you become known as a punter that only writes glowing reviews?



You get freebies and discounts? I am looking in the wrong places. I only find the specials the ladies post in the forums, but sometimes its more of a special service
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3896
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 18:46:14

On 2021-04-30 18:38:29 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-04-30 17:50:23 Vrik said:
So you did not know that you must only write glowing reviews to get "punter of the year" award?

And you did not know that you get freebies or huge discounts when you become known as a punter that only writes glowing reviews?

You get freebies and discounts? I am looking in the wrong places. I only find the specials the ladies post in the forums, but sometimes its more of a special service



Damn, well I already fucked up lol. Gave too many bad or should I say honest reviews.

Seriously though bro, I noticed a lot of communication between punters Inthe last year on PM and even in WhatsApp. A lot of guys will message and ask directly about the looks of chicks or other services and I even do the same. I can say this has helped me and I definitely have helped a lot or guys privately with info that doesn't go in the reviews.

And yes. Some punters just give all 5's. Learn and be wary of those. Remember it is subjective.
Janine
Janine - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:47:38

The thing is, in this industry there is a type of look for every punter out there.

What might be amazing for Vrik, might not be Need4Passion's taste.

Sometimes a lady might not be so sexy, however her demeanor is top class.

And I agree, if you only read the reviews, but you are not prepared to also do a review after visiting a lady, (good or bad) then you should not complain at all.

However, I still believe you can pick up a good quality lady by the way she answers the phone.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:59:40

Janine, you are such a wise lady ;)
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1121
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 20:36:32
Edited: 2021-04-30 20:37:01

On 2021-04-30 19:47:38 Janine said:
The thing is, in this industry there is a type of look for every punter out there.

What might be amazing for Vrik, might not be Need4Passion's taste.



True. But is it not just amazing how some punters just always have fantastic experiences? All SPs always 5s in all respects?

PS: my earlier comment was intended to be sarcastic...
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 770
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 20:43:29

On 2021-04-30 19:47:38 Janine said:
The thing is, in this industry there is a type of look for every punter out there.

What might be amazing for Vrik, might not be Need4Passion's taste.

Sometimes a lady might not be so sexy, however her demeanor is top class.

And I agree, if you only read the reviews, but you are not prepared to also do a review after visiting a lady, (good or bad) then you should not complain at all.

However, I still believe you can pick up a good quality lady by the way she answers the phone.



I also look at personality, If she has a sad face, or fake happy face throughout the booking she will not get a 5 for face. Some girls look prettier when they smile. If they have a botox filled face where the mouth is always pouting, then that will not get a 5 because I have not seen a decent smile from that type of face yet.

So the review is relative to your taste
MSfun
MSfun - Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Re: Punters Fool me once....too many times
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:20:28

On 2021-04-30 20:36:32 Vrik said:

True. But is it not just amazing how some punters just always have fantastic experiences? All SPs always 5s in all respects?

PS: my earlier comment was intended to be sarcastic...



I think many punters only review their good punts.

Sometimes I just don't click with a lady. It wouldn't be fair to give her a bad review because she wasn't bad - we just didn't have chemistry, but someone else might have.

I think it's human nature that if you've been intimate with someone, you're not easily going to do a bad review, so many guys only review the good ones.

Unless there is something suspect or dodgy that guys want to warn others about, I think many (if not most) guys probably don't review girls with whom they didn't click. That's why most of the reviews are good.

In my opinion, often, a lack of reviews could be taken as a bad sign (unless the girl is new, of course).

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.