Navigation
Pinky
Pinky - Special for longer hours
Special for longer hours
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 14:09:31

Hi gents I'm having specials for longer bookings

90 minutes-1200
120 minutes-1500
180 minutes-2000
Pinky
Pinky - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:25:29

Bump to top
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 447
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:38:21

What's the special ?

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:43:01

On 2021-04-30 16:38:21 Topdeckparty said:
What's the special ?

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php


Lmao, caught in 4K. I guess hyperinflation is a thing around here?
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:43:15

On 2021-04-30 14:09:31 Pinky said:
Hi gents I'm having specials for longer bookings

90 minutes-1200
120 minutes-1500
180 minutes-2000


These specials are very competitive.. one girl on same thread gives 2hr for R900.. mmmh .... tough indeed.
Pinky
Pinky - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:59:23

[QUOTE;2868971;Topdeckparty]said: What's the special ?



That thread was 3-4 months ago,if you check I'm in a different area now,prices depend on the area you are in and how much you are paying there,I can't charge r500 an hour when I'm paying r400 per client,hope you understand how the prices come by now
Pinky
Pinky - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 17:03:38

[QUOTE;2868986;Karlos] On 2021-04-30 14:09:31 Pinky said: Hi gents I'm having specials for longer bookings

90 minutes-1200
120 minutes-1500
180 minutes-2000

These specials are very competitive.. one girl on same thread gives 2hr for R900.. mmmh .... tough indeed.



I'm a massage+FH girl
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Special for longer hours
Re: Special for longer hours
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Apr 2021
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 17:55:51
Edited: 2021-04-30 17:56:31

Just be aware that Pinky follows a strict "first come first serve" approach. That was her own comments on her or profile. You may have an appointment, but if another punter shows up, she will take that punter.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.