Navigation
Kingfisher..
Kingfisher.. - Best 3sum recommendation
Best 3sum recommendation
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 09:51:29

Hi
What is the best pair of ladies that provide the best 3sum experience that you can recommend to a first timer ?

I want a pair that never disappoints.
Nawwty Trio
Nawwty Trio - Re: Best 3sum recommendation
Re: Best 3sum recommendation
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Apr 2021
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:16:14
Edited: 2021-04-30 10:17:29

You have mail.

Xxx

Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Best 3sum recommendation
Re: Best 3sum recommendation
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 12:55:08

@kingfisher I dont usually like to blow my own trumpet, but I have to recommend myslef and Lola.

We have never had a doubles booking that wasnt amazing and I can comfidently say that 90% of the gents who book us come back to see us time and time again.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.