Navigation
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Lady leaving the industry
Lady leaving the industry
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2016
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 17:31:34

Hi All.
I received the sad (for me) news that my favourite lady is leaving the industry.
I am happy for her and wish her all the best for her new future.
I'm at a loss and would appreciate any recommendations.
Looking for white(pref blonde) early 30's who's into the real GFE.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1607
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 18:48:21

Chin up buddy. When one door closes, another opens. If history is anything to go by, then the same lady will be behind door nr 2.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1056
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 19:22:22

Maybe you will see a 'back by popular demand'
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-29 19:23:28

It happens all of the time. They will not all stay here for the rest of their lives. So adhere to this motto :

NOW IS A GOOD TIME

If you slipped and did not book, then shame on you.



And it is not a guarantee that they will be back. Usually the ones that say thank you and etc, etc, are the ones returning.

Some just simply leave without saying goodbye and when you look for them they are gone. They don't come back.

To them I say well done and best of luck going forward.


Now let me go and cry about the one that has left....
Tower333
Tower333 - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Gold Member
Joined:
24 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 19:41:00

Some sense of location would be helpfull man!
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2016
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 23:54:17

On 2021-04-29 19:41:00 Tower333 said:
Some sense of location would be helpfull man!



I'm in the sandton area.

Well I had a special bond with her. We' ll keep in touch. Always had a excellent experience with her over the years.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3894
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 00:24:41

If you wanna PM the previous ladies name, maybe I've been with her and can refer you to someone similar.

On 2021-04-29 23:54:17 Ismail16 said:
On 2021-04-29 19:41:00 Tower333 said: Some sense of location would be helpfull man!

I'm in the sandton area.

Well I had a special bond with her. We' ll keep in touch. Always had a excellent experience with her over the years.

Liza
Liza - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2052
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 02:33:19

I'm leaving this industry every night just to return the next day... Going on for over 20 years now.

Lol... Lmao..

But yes... On a serious note. I saw some beautiful ladies leaving and the bond the client have/had with her .. just something special. Remember at the end of the day we are still human. You can develop a special kind of "hush hush" love for one another.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3348
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 06:00:03

On 2021-04-30 02:33:19 Liza said:
I'm leaving this industry every night just to return the next day... Going on for over 20 years now.

Lol... Lmao..

But yes... On a serious note. I saw some beautiful ladies leaving and the bond the client have/had with her .. just something special. Remember at the end of the day we are still human. You can develop a special kind of "hush hush" love for one another.

Oh yes mother Liza.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Lady leaving the industry
Re: Lady leaving the industry
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 06:20:02

On 2021-04-30 02:33:19 Liza said:
I'm leaving this industry every night just to return the next day... Going on for over 20 years now.

Lol... Lmao..

But yes... On a serious note. I saw some beautiful ladies leaving and the bond the client have/had with her .. just something special. Remember at the end of the day we are still human. You can develop a special kind of "hush hush" love for one another.



Very easily, and when they leave, and you have no way of contacting them it can be very hard, i would imagine on both people

Jake XXX

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.