Navigation
Vicky
Vicky - "Fuddle"...
"Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 731
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:06:58

Hehe mmm perfect night for allnight "fuddling" (fucking&cuddling) LOL :D
Liza
Liza - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2057
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:24:13

On 2021-04-30 21:06:58 Vicky said:
Hehe mmm perfect night for allnight "fuddling" (fucking&cuddling) LOL :D



Lol... I've learned a new word today. Thank you Ms Teacher. Lol
Grace
Grace - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 484
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:26:42

On 2021-04-30 21:24:13 Liza said:

Lol... I've learned a new word today. Thank you Ms Teacher. Lol



Hehe... I 2ND THAT!!
Vicky
Vicky - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:29:46

On 2021-04-30 21:24:13 Liza said:
On 2021-04-30 21:06:58 Vicky said: Hehe mmm perfect night for allnight "fuddling" (fucking&cuddling) LOL :D

Lol... I've learned a new word today. Thank you Ms Teacher. Lol



Haha! Pleasure is all mine ;)
Sometimes i think out weird stuff like that...LOL happens when i get bored! Lmao! :D
Vicky
Vicky - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:31:39

On 2021-04-30 21:26:42 Grace said:
On 2021-04-30 21:24:13 Liza said:
Lol... I've learned a new word today. Thank you Ms Teacher. Lol

Hehe... I 2ND THAT!!



Mmm it does say lekkerrrrr! LOL
Liza
Liza - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2058
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:38:54

On 2021-04-30 21:29:46 Vicky said:
On 2021-04-30 21:24:13 Liza said: On 2021-04-30 21:06:58 Vicky said: Hehe mmm perfect night for allnight "fuddling" (fucking&cuddling) LOL :D

Lol... I've learned a new word today. Thank you Ms Teacher. Lol

Haha! Pleasure is all mine ;)
Sometimes i think out weird stuff like that...LOL happens when i get bored! Lmao! :D



Just need to know if you patent the word or do I have permission to put it in my add?
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:40:29

I like the sound of fuddling
Grace
Grace - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:40:36

On 2021-04-30 21:29:46 Vicky said:

Haha! Pleasure is all mine ;)
Sometimes i think out weird stuff like that...LOL happens when i get bored! Lmao! :D



So u saying that u made it up??? wow, ur a genius!!!
Vicky
Vicky - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:41:02

On 2021-04-30 21:38:54 Liza said:
On 2021-04-30 21:29:46 Vicky said: On 2021-04-30 21:24:13 Liza said: On 2021-04-30 21:06:58 Vicky said: Hehe mmm perfect night for allnight "fuddling" (fucking&cuddling) LOL :D

Lol... I've learned a new word today. Thank you Ms Teacher. Lol

Haha! Pleasure is all mine ;)
Sometimes i think out weird stuff like that...LOL happens when i get bored! Lmao! :D

Just need to know if you patent the word or do I have permission to put it in my add?



Sharing is caring girl so go right ahead! ;)
Vicky
Vicky - Re: "Fuddle"...
Re: "Fuddle"...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 744
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:47:55

On 2021-04-30 21:40:29 Jakeburns78 said:
I like the sound of fuddling



The real thing is better than the word

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.