On 2021-05-03 12:44:20 SMLover said:
Give punters free blowjobs
On 2021-05-03 12:41:02 Mila @ Tantrica Freya said:
Hey everyone how do I kick this boredom on a quiet day?
What is everyone else up to?
On 2021-05-03 12:41:02 Mila @ Tantrica Freya said:
Hey everyone how do I kick this boredom on a quiet day?
What is everyone else up to?
On 2021-05-03 14:13:16 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-05-03 12:41:02 Mila @ Tantrica Freya said: Hey everyone how do I kick this boredom on a quiet day?
What is everyone else up to?
Its a forum full of blokes start a thread about any of the following,
1. How to braai
2. The bulls are better then
the sharks
3. Sex
Then sit back and watch the replies
Jake XXX
On 2021-05-03 14:46:25 balasbak said:
On 2021-05-03 14:13:16 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-05-03 12:41:02 Mila @ Tantrica Freya said: Hey everyone how do I kick this boredom on a quiet day?
What is everyone else up to?
Its a forum full of blokes start a thread about any of the following,.......
I'll start it off ... the Lions are better than both the Bulls & Sharks ... hahaha!
On 2021-05-03 12:41:02 Mila @ Tantrica Freya said:
Hey everyone how do I kick this boredom on a quiet day?
What is everyone else up to?