Navigation
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Lap dance
Lap dance
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:21:27

I know it's been a while lovers but I'm feeling sexy today..

So tell me baby's, how do you like your lap dances ? The weirder and sluttier, the better ! :p
ebip
ebip - Re: Lap dance
Re: Lap dance
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:38:02

Sensual sexy hot, I still think of the clip from true lives where Curtis Lee Jamie does it was hot and maybe that's why I have a heel fettish
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lap dance
Re: Lap dance
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 13:09:01

On 2021-05-03 12:38:02 ebip said:
Sensual sexy hot, I still think of the clip from true lives where Curtis Lee Jamie does it was hot and maybe that's why I have a heel fettish



Childhood memories haha
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Lap dance
Re: Lap dance
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:54:04

Okay seriously, am I the only one who hasn't seen it ?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Lap dance
Re: Lap dance
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2021
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:05:49

On 2021-05-03 14:54:04 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said:
Okay seriously, am I the only one who hasn't seen it ?



Google is your friend.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.