Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 17:03:15

Just curious, given all the talk of rates, fees, increases, discounts, and negatively affected budgets.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 767
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 18:35:44

I cant speak for the others, but At the current going rate and economic times, my best punts are always from the ladies offering services from around R700 - R800 mark FH and GFE. Any higher I go, I get a sub standard mechanical service, (With one exception of a very reputable lady), any lower and I get to be picking extras like I am paying for features on a new car, ending up paying more than double
MSfun
MSfun - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:04:52

I'll go up to R1500 for someone that I'm very attracted to, but if she's not as good as I hoped, I'm never going back at that price.

I've had several times when I've called and they charge over R1000 and then I just look up someone else instead.

Also, I understand that a MG at a venue charges extra privately for extras, so I expect to pay the rate to the venue and then a second rate directly to the Mg for the desired extras. For this reason, I usually avoid MGs, unless I'm especially attracted to her, but they are always more expensive.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 410
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:22:15

I know some politicians who booked 3 rooms in some Hotel and each room had 3 girls (not sure how many guys per room) and dropped 10K per room for girls to share.

This was for an all-nighter.

Noise and moans that came out of that floor.. you'd swear there were no doors.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:28:21

1500, maybe 2k max. But then she's gotta be super hot and in good shape. Most of the time it ranges from 600 to 1300.

I must say these European girls at 4 or 5k is seriously tempting as a once off experience.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 727
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:30:13

On 2021-04-30 19:22:15 Karlos said:
I know some politicians who booked 3 rooms in some Hotel and each room had 3 girls (not sure how many guys per room) and dropped 10K per room for girls to share.

This was for an all-nighter.

Noise and moans that came out of that floor.. you'd swear there were no doors.



Haha i can imagine! But im sure all those guys (and girls) walked out of there with huge smiles :D
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:30:51

On 2021-04-30 18:35:44 AnthonyEdwards said:
any lower and I get to be picking extras like I am paying for features on a new car, ending up paying more than double


Hate it when they do this. I'd rather pay a slightly higher fee for something all inclusive than have to pick and choose extras like it's finger food at a cocktail party. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had my mind blown by these kinds of punts. More often than not they also provide the lousiest bjs.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:35:58

On 2021-04-30 19:04:52 MSfun said:
I'll go up to R1500 for someone that I'm very attracted to, but if she's not as good as I hoped, I'm never going back at that price.

I've had several times when I've called and they charge over R1000 and then I just look up someone else instead.

Also, I understand that a MG at a venue charges extra privately for extras, so I expect to pay the rate to the venue and then a second rate directly to the Mg for the desired extras. For this reason, I usually avoid MGs, unless I'm especially attracted to her, but they are always more expensive.


Same. I have a slight weakness for MGs but some of them can really push it with those rates. There's a newbie I dialled up last week who wanted R3K extra on top of the venue booking fee lol. What's crazy is I actually entertained the idea of paying her R2K even though she doesn't have any reviews (never think with your little head boys!). She stood her ground and so I just passed, but I do suspect that fee was her just taking chances and it's likely to drop in a month or so.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 19:41:58

On 2021-04-30 19:28:21 Hung_Stud85 said:
1500, maybe 2k max. But then she's gotta be super hot and in good shape. Most of the time it ranges from 600 to 1300.

I must say these European girls at 4 or 5k is seriously tempting as a once off experience.


Yeah I've never gone above R1500 for an hour, but I've eyed some really nice girls here at R3K and I'm tempted to just have that one month where I sacrifice a bunch of punts for one pricey one, just to tick it off the bucket list. Doubt it will be that amazing but some of these chicks are really fucking hot and I'd like to taste. A once-off is tempting.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11228
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 20:02:59

Nowadays with the disposal income .. between R800 and R1200 :(

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.