Navigation
Kelly
Kelly - SQUIRTING
SQUIRTING
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 09:42:20

So let's end the week of with a GIANT BANG...

Oops did i say BANG...?
I actually mean a GIANT SQUIRT...!!!

100% SQUIRTING SATISFACTION GUARANTEED...

If I don't SQUIRT in the time that u have booked me for, I will give u ALL of ur money back...

Think about it, either way...
U WIN...

Feeling very naughty today...
I definitely need to be taught a lesson...

Kelly
XOXO

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.