Navigation
Arizona
Arizona - The Incredible Connection
The Incredible Connection
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1897
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 21:57:17

My dearest Freddy

I don't know where to start or if I can even find the right words to describe my day today?

Firstly @Freddy. Thank you so much for spoiling me today! You are such an incredibly beautiful soul with such a big heart!
This darling gentleman picked me up and whisked me off for a pamper massage session this morning. I can't name her currently as her ad is not active. As soon as it is on I will definitely name her. All I can say for now is that she has the healing hands of an angel!

After my relaxing pamper session we headed off to Pretoria... for a very secretly planned interlude with the stunningly sexy Liza.
After meeting her at the social I could not stop thinking about her and had told Freddy that I would love to do a threesome with her.
He bit the bullet and volunteered to take one for the team. LOL!
Well.... I don't want to say too much, but the anticipation of meeting her had been building up over the last few weeks when we started arranging our date.
Thank you so much Liza for your hospitality. You certainly rocked my world! Not only is she drop dead gorgeously sexy, but you are so down to earth, with an amazing sense of humor, your infectious laughter is contagious and so heartwarming.
And then we got Naked.... Well! All I can say is that, it was all and more than what I had been fantasizing about for the last few weeks.... Intense Passion on Fire! Erotic Sen-Sex-Suality! We kissed, a three way kiss and we all just melted into each other and connected on all levels.... We ticked a thing or two off my bucket list!
Thank you so much Freddy and Liza!
Can't wait for the next time!

Love
Arizona
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1294
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 22:45:06

Good man mr Freddy!!
Liza
Liza - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 22:48:59

@Arz,

As usual (yes after 20 years in this industry) I was really nervous . My old f@vktup brain lol. Just wanted everything perfect for you and Freddy. As it's not something I cater for, I told myself "Myself, time to lick some p...y and give a double headed blowjob." It was so go with the flow that afterwards I tell myself wtf you going on bout nerves woman? There wasn't any!! I really really enjoyed this steamy sexy, lick, suck and fuckable session. It was the first in a lonnnnggggg time but definitely not waiting so long again.

Thank you guys for coming all the way to me. I really feel honoured.

Love
L.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 01:12:27

Wow, This sounds amazing. Well done to you Sir Freddy and Liza. Knowing Liza and Arz as a threesome, in the same booking must have been the most sexiest moment anyone can experience.

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 05:41:03

Let's celebrate with purple friends:)
Happy you enjoyed it!!! Also good to see the ladies acknowledge his efforts!

Ps; happy Friday hunting to all of you out there :)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4040
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 06:18:29
Edited: 2021-05-07 06:19:50

Wow...how did Freddy's ticker survive this?

There is only two women on this site that has ever made me wish I was a bit less afraid of pussy and one of them is Arizona...:)

So Liza I can understand why you where so nervous.

Lol I would have had this to say beforehand... Pop the wine and relax because you about to meet one of the nicest ladies on Esa ;)

Glad you all had fun .. geez can't believe it is weekend again . Here's to good vibes being contagious;)




BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 347
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 06:29:10

Freddy well done.

I agree Ms Red. Arizona is absolutely a stunning sensual being. I have yet to go north to meet the lovely Liza.
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 08:31:10

I count myself so lucky to be able to have had the oppertunity to spend time with such awesome people. Both are amazingly passionate about all they do, I am privelidged and ladies I can tell the pleasure was all mine but that would be a lie, the pleasure was shared and soooooo sexy and sensual, episode 2 to follow!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11258
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 08:31:10

Wow, can only imagine how things played out .. two gorgoues ladies indeed with plenty of sensuality .. well done Freddy ;)
Liza
Liza - Re: The Incredible Connection
Re: The Incredible Connection
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 21:46:19

We've pop the wine and finished it. It was really something amazing.

@BurningMan.... I'm not to far. Come on now...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.