Navigation
Curt
Curt - WTF vs HTF
WTF vs HTF
Gold Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 2213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 20:27:25

Following on the the thread about WTF is wrong with her, I have a general question in the same line.

Looking at some of the stunning ladies on ESA my question is HTF is this angel available. A few I would fall in love with in an instant.

The difference between fantasy and reality.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1088
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 21:27:51
Edited: 2021-05-11 21:28:20

I thought HTF was how much to fuck..


LoL Ima ask the ladies now HTF.. So much easier!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 805
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 23:04:34

On 2021-05-11 21:27:51 vampirezn said:
I thought HTF was how much to fuck..


LoL Ima ask the ladies now HTF.. So much easier!



HMTF?
Arizona
Arizona - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1903
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 23:28:30

@Curt, after reading the threads, I have to wonder WTF is wrong with me and HTF am I still single?

Arizona
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 815
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 23:56:43

On 2021-05-11 23:28:30 Arizona said:
@Curt, after reading the threads, I have to wonder WTF is wrong with me and HTF am I still single?

Arizona



Always available to mingle like me. Me thinks me should bring overz a bottle of your favourite wine... and you should just enjoy
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 00:15:01

On 2021-05-11 21:27:51 vampirezn said:
I thought HTF was how much to fuck..


LoL Ima ask the ladies now HTF.. So much easier!




Hahaha you are the best XXX

So in your posts and messages it will be HMTFYB? LMAO
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4316
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 06:00:51

On 2021-05-11 21:27:51 vampirezn said:
I thought HTF was how much to fuck..


LoL Ima ask the ladies now HTF.. So much easier!


I thought someone was asking "How To Fuck?"
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4317
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 06:06:55

1. Girls are expensive
2. This is how she makes her money.
3. You would most likely want her to leave this industry if she's yours.
4. You'd probably have to "pay' her or pay for what she makes or more for her to leave.
5. Most of us probably can't, hell most probably battle to pay for themselves.
6. Bummer! She stays single. We have to timeshare her with everyone else.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1771
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 07:10:45

Agree with N4P
And also.. the short time you with a lady, she give everything to satisfy you with the hope you come back.
Its almost the same in a relationship. In the behginning everything is good and well. Then things change.
And its not only the ladies. Its both sides. Thas life.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: WTF vs HTF
Re: WTF vs HTF
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 10120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 07:15:31

On 2021-05-12 00:15:01 Harley Sins said:
On 2021-05-11 21:27:51 vampirezn said: I thought HTF was how much to fuck..


LoL Ima ask the ladies now HTF.. So much easier!


Hahaha you are the best XXX

So in your posts and messages it will be HMTFYB? LMAO



Lmfao

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.