Navigation
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Love nests
Love nests
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 09:24:14

I was with a client last week and the topic came up.

He rents an apartment for punting purposes.

How many of you gents actually have a love nest hidden away?
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 12:49:22

Great idea for folks with deep pockets
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-10 13:12:47
Edited: 2021-05-10 13:13:11

I had an arrangement with a BnB owner (old Greek lady) in Sandton area. She noted I never actually slept there, didnt eat the breakfast, would only be in day time for an hour or two so she boldly offered me a day-rate (as she told me she was now aware of the real reason I booked with a wink in her eye). Was a top-notch, discreet place. Sadly she has finally lost her business to we all know.... (sad face).
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 14:56:55

On 2021-05-10 12:49:22 Cunilinkiss said:
Great idea for folks with deep pockets



I knew a gent who had one in DBN, one in Cape Town and one up the west coast.
He passed away unexpectedly late last year. Then his wife called me to enquire if I knew he had these "investments" but they show no rental return !!!
What a player.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 15:08:51

Lol what a player
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 15:10:52

I absolutely love the idea
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1636
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 15:13:22

It is a bad idea if you want to keep things discreet. A love nest leaves a paper trail.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 795
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 22:14:15

On 2021-05-10 09:24:14 Saffron Skye said:
I was with a client last week and the topic came up.

He rents an apartment for punting purposes.

How many of you gents actually have a love nest hidden away?




I do, but I have nobody to use it with
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 1019
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 22:27:12

I love this idea! Mmm must find me a gent who can whisk me away to his love nest every now and then ;)
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Love nests
Re: Love nests
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 07:58:28

I would love it if I could afford one. So next best thing is also an 'arrangement' I have with a local BnB which has discreet access and private parking. They win, I win. No paper trail. No long term commitments.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.