Navigation
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 13:42:02

I love to play with toys even when I'm alone or with a partner..

What's your favorite toy and why??
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4374
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 13:48:07
Edited: 2020-06-15 13:49:11

Hmmmmm... yummy... :))) my delicious wand... but for private use only... every morning and evening night... :))) cannot be without him... totally addicted to him... :)))
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 14:02:14

Omg I know I have to play atleast once a day or I'll go mad. I broke one of my toy lol oeps my bad
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9715
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 14:04:28

From my expierence most ladies like their toys .. and me too ;)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6584
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 14:30:42

I would love to do a DP....Me and the lady's favourite toy.

At least we wouldn't argue about which hole I take....LOL
Brooke @ Be Sensual
Brooke @ Be Sensual - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 14:30:47

@BOOBS53 Hehe what kind of toys?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6585
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 14:31:58

On 2020-06-15 14:04:28 BOOBS53 said:
.. and me too ;)



LMFAO....I hope you using lots of lube!!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9716
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:02:21
Edited: 2020-06-15 15:07:35

On 2020-06-15 14:31:58 semensquirter said:
On 2020-06-15 14:04:28 BOOBS53 said: .. and me too ;)

LMFAO....I hope you using lots of lube!!!



Fuck, I put my head right into that one .. but lots of lube will help a lot .. LMFMO !!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9717
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:06:39

On 2020-06-15 14:30:47 Brooke @ Be Sensual said:
@BOOBS53 Hehe what kind of toys?



Small bullet or small egg vibrator inserted into the lady while I also penetrating her the same time .. absolutely awesome for both parties ;)
Miss Thunder
Miss Thunder - Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Re: All girls like toys.. Or am I wrong
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 15:09:52

I love my toys I use them twice a day (naughty grin)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.