Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Two way street or not?
Two way street or not?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 13:06:52
Edited: 2021-05-11 13:08:36

Had to smile at a whatsup conversation that happened as a result of the "best cock on esa" thread.. ;)

Got the following text from a punter...

Do you think I can qualify for the Best Cock title?

My answer yes sure you could.. I always tell you you have a good locking cock;)

His reply.."Would you nominate me?

My reply... " if you had a punters profile yes maybe"


His reply.." Yes I do.. my name is #####"

My reply... " wow I did not realise you had one... let me think about that."

Had some more chit chat and while doing that I also go look up the punters name he just gave me.. thinking okay maybe he has a new profile and has not visited since acquiring one , because I sure as hell have never noticed his name before and although he is a client he has never left a review on my profile.

Note this guy had been a client since my very first visit to cpt in 2019.

He never reviewed not even once but has been visiting countless times. He has reviewed 2 other ladies though in the few years he been on as a punter. One a very nice sweet review the other review not so nice but justified as he got stood up by the lady.

So now my next question to him: "why should I nominate you if you never even left one review acknowledging the fact that you have visited me?"

His answer" OH if you want to be that way it is fine leave it forget I asked"

And boom I am blocked!!
I am speechless;)

Here is my view on this..

Guys do not realize as much as you reviewing us ladies is good for our business. So is it good for you as a punter.

Because good responses by ladies to a review you left will open doors for you to silly things like that nomination for a useless but fun title to own:)

But also make other ladies look at your name more favourably when you do engage with them. You wont be just a nobody you will actually be a somebody that lady x,y and z have good things to say about in their responses to you on reviews that you left.

I can pull a number of names of the forum of punters that did not get popular under the ladies and punters by hiding in the shadows but by actually leaving reviews and engaging on the forum with the ladies and other punters.

Want to be acknowledged then start by acknowledging others.

What is your opinion?







Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 775
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 13:15:37

I couldn't agree more I have only been back on here the past few months,
I know I have annoyed people, I know I have made people laugh, but I also know that at least 4 ladies have messaged me (and not ones I have visited or reviewed) to tell me what they offer, when I ask why they tell me they like who I am on the forum and they would like to meet me

That is such an i credible thing. This forum has some power, the ladies do read it

So I will continue to be me on the forum if i make you smile great if I piss you off, I don't care, i embrace it

In the last week I have been called a hater, a lapdog and great, bring it on

Jake XXX
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 101
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 13:20:58
Edited: 2021-05-11 13:21:24

I have so many regulars that atleast come to me twice a week but will never review my service , but they will always comment in person about posts on the forum.
ebip
ebip - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 13:36:47

Maybe you should take it like a compliment somethings are too goooood to be shared and maybe he is selfish and wants you for himself, cause if he reviews now u gonna become popular and boooom then u become expensive so that is one way of looking at it
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 14:22:38

Of what benefit would it be to him if you nominate him for best cock, I wonder? If he is not flinging his username around, it serves him no purpose. Why doesnt he ask the lady he gave a good review?
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 14:34:16
Edited: 2021-05-11 14:36:27

Miss. Red is 100% correct. Clients don't realise how important reviews are. More than often I read on the forum that a guy won't even consider going to a lady if she doesn't have reviews. I, myself am perplexed for the lack of reviews. Not overly busy, but have a steady flow of clients. Even gained a few new regulars in the last month since moving. Punters walk out with a big smile, full of compliments over my service but don't leave a review. It can't be that none of my clients are members of ESA.
In my opinion reviews should be like work reference letters. By law you're not allowed to say bad things about an ex employee but you can give a certificate of service as opposed to a reference letter. Or try being more discreet for example: If the venue was dirty, say "the venue could do with a good clean". It's not what you say but how you say it.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 14:41:38

Exactly, if we were that bad then why do they visit us regularly? Now if we make a small mistake wow you see that bad review posted as in yesterday
ebip
ebip - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 14:45:38

So incentivise ur reviews lol like how u get cash back when u swipe using a ebicks card give something back to the punter that will bring him in for rounund 2,


Maybe a drive thru hand job or a 100 off the next booking s
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-11 14:53:07

I actually wouldnt mind if there was some sort of review system for punters. Where the wg can review the punter in the session too. Today they reply and its all the same... thanks hon, loved our time together, looking forward seeing you again.

But agree, there needs to be respect both ways. No one is perfect, a little humanity will cost nothing
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Two way street or not?
Re: Two way street or not?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4298
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 14:53:30

Um, tldr

But what I gather.

1. Did the realise I claimed that already in satire?

2. Synonyms, maybe he was going for biggest dick award, lol

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.