Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Tall and slim lady's
Tall and slim lady's
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-10 23:28:05

Hello purple world.

I'm really battling to find a lady 1.78 m or taller that offers GFE (slim build) in the PTA or JHB area. Any suggestions?
Curt
Curt - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Gold Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 2210
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 05:04:50

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-11 05:29:55

Consider Katie, at Radiokop. Those legs......
Mersedes
Mersedes - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Sep 2019
Posts to Date: 319
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 06:43:50

On 2021-05-11 05:04:50 Curt said:
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php


Thanks for the mention
I am 1.83 without heels.
X
Curt
Curt - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Gold Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 2211
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 12:20:57

I too am 1.83 without heels. Could be fun for sure.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 09:19:57

On 2021-05-10 23:28:05 Jan88v said:
Hello purple world.

I'm really battling to find a lady 1.78 m or taller that offers GFE (slim build) in the PTA or JHB area. Any suggestions?



You are welcome to look at my profile ;) xxx
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 09:19:57
Edited: 2021-05-12 09:20:22

Double post....
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 821
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 10:01:05

On 2021-05-12 09:19:57 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
On 2021-05-10 23:28:05 Jan88v said: Hello purple world.

I'm really battling to find a lady 1.78 m or taller that offers GFE (slim build) in the PTA or JHB area. Any suggestions?

You are welcome to look at my profile ;) xxx



I can vouch that Galaxy will be a good choice. She has very long sexy legs that I love to have wrapped around me. She is amazing
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 10:15:20

On 2021-05-12 10:01:05 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-12 09:19:57 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said: On 2021-05-10 23:28:05 Jan88v said: Hello purple world.

I'm really battling to find a lady 1.78 m or taller that offers GFE (slim build) in the PTA or JHB area. Any suggestions?

You are welcome to look at my profile ;) xxx

I can vouch that Galaxy will be a good choice. She has very long sexy legs that I love to have wrapped around me. She is amazing



Thank you handsome! Think it is time for another wrap around sessions #naughtygrin
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Tall and slim lady's
Re: Tall and slim lady's
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2058
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 10:36:08

There are a



These ladiescould potentially fit the requirements

Galaxy
Skye
Sky
Kenya
Mersedes
Caramel
Tora
Meghan
Jolene
Nancy

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.