Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - Meet the WORLD CHAMPION OF ADULT FANTASIES
Meet the WORLD CHAMPION OF ADULT FANTASIES
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-01-11 13:41:19

I'm the 100% verified World Class Pro -

Read my testimonials - I'm the hot table at the trendiest 5-star restaurant you gotta book weeks in advance. Of course, due to high demand amongst the upper echelons of our anonymous society . Upper echelons in terms of style and grace. Gentlemanliness. Not forgetting - Fiat :) and I won't apologise for that . Xx

I'm available to be the luxury companion you deserve for the afternoon.

Add a little 'Julia Juice's to the end of your day at the golf course. Take a sauna after our appointment. Go home, pour yourself a Scotch , and feel the satisfaction a distinguished man deserves to feel , after a week like yours.

I'm here to be your afternoon reward to your success and to yourself.

Love ,
Julia Ward Herself

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.