Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - If i don't make you dizzy...I'm not doing my job
If i don't make you dizzy...I'm not doing my job
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-01-13 10:50:33

Not in a "why is she making me spin around in circles?" kind of dizzy...

I'm not going to do that. It would be weird....AF

When I say "dizzy" I'm referring to a general feeling of a slight'light-head'that is a normal reaction to seeing me in person . ITS BECAUSE IM OUTRAGEOUSLY GOOD LOOKING AND I DON'T APOLOGISE FOR THE BRAG. if there was ever a time to boast about appearances it's HERE. You're buying this after all. Let that land .

The feeling of minimal vertigo ....when you first lay eyes on me...It'll pass as soon as your clothes are off and you're under my sensual supervision .

I AM THE BEST AND UNDERSTANDING A MANS NEEDS. PUT ME TO THE TEST!

Love,
Julia Ward!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.