Navigation
Beautiful Bella
Beautiful Bella - Late calls and messages
Late calls and messages
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Feb 2026
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-09-16 08:29:47

To the men that call and message at late hours or early early mornings. Why do you do it. I'm curious to know your reasons. I've experienced this wayy to many times. I'd prefer that you save my number. Read my working hours on my profile and rather message or call me within those hours


To the ladies on here.
What is your thoughts and feelings about those late callers that never even book or spend a single dime
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Late calls and messages
Re: Late calls and messages
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 3196
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-16 10:21:38

Best is to simply switch off your phone outside working hours.
xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: Late calls and messages
Re: Late calls and messages
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-22 04:58:48

Hi, I would never call a lady after hours, but I do sometimes message them.
My reasoning is that it's very rarely I want to see a new lady immediately on viewing profiles.
I like to browse, see who I like, get prices etc, so I have an idea who I want to see when I'm free.
So if I'm browsing the site at night, and save any numbers, it's likely I'll forget to message in the morning.

I would presume that all wgs have a work phone and a personal phone, and would thus turn their work phone off at night, and thus feel confident messaging them knowing I won't disturb them, and they can answer at their leisure in the morning.

Correct me if I'm wrong there!
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Late calls and messages
Re: Late calls and messages
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jun 2021
Posts to Date: 3202
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-22 05:25:51
Edited: 2026-09-22 05:29:20

2 reasons:

1. Immediate business! They're very horny then and want a fuck then so they're trying to get one. It could be you of you respond or it will be the the next one that responds.

2. Future business! They're browsing ESA at the time. They see your profile and like it. Because we don't remember the names of the 100's or 1000's of woman that are presented to us on ESA at the time and are likely to forget you by the time we wake up, we send a message at that time so now you're top if mind, there's a chat on WA we see the next day that reminds us we're interested in you. If you sent your rates and services, now we know we're interested and have all the details to decide if we should book.

Sorry for you but we're never gonna remember or call in your working hours. You're forgotten after that. Next time they're in ESA, they'll probably see another 5 that peaks their interest and enquire with them. It's simply a missed opportunity for you. As Vrik said, just put your phone off if you don't want to be disturbed. At least then you have the lead for potential business and if you respond then with the appropriate details, they will likely book in your working hours or arrange for after hours if not suitable for them.

Next thing you ladies really need to understand is punters punt at their convenience, not yours, not your working hours. Let that sink in because you are the service provider and they are the client with a need that they are willing to pay for. To give you examples, I have had numerous occasions of water leaks or electricity problems over my lifetime. In that time I have come across numerous SP's that have not taken calls (maybe because it's outside their working hours) or have come back saying I can only see you tomorrow or next week or whatever. The only outcome for them is that I did not make use of their service and got someone else, never waited for them and their hours. I have water gushing through the walls now, I'm not waiting for tomorrow when you're available, I'm paying someone else that will take care of my needs now.

You are fucking nuts to even be thinking the way you are thinking as if you're not a service provider and don't want business. It's as it you don't want business . You're not the only SP that they have to call you the next day in your business hours or have no other choice but to remember and book you. You are literally 1 of 10's of thousands across all platforms literally like when I called 5 electricians that didn't answer. No one is coming back to your add to call you back later. Once it's passed, it's passed and on to the next.

But let's say 2 of those electricians called back the next day and find out you sorted your requirements out elsewhere but the one let's you know he would have done it for Rx which is cheaper than what you paid, then you may consider them the next time. The other one says he would have upgraded whatever or reinforced whatever so it doesn't happen again for the same price you paid. Now you will probably remember them and call them for a better service next time.

No one give a fuck about your preference. The payer cares about his. Learn to run your business like a business if you actually want to be successful. Girls cry about no bookings and no business but literally ignore and through away business coming to them.

I get no one ever likes the tone I use and most of you simply hate me because of my tone. But put your emotions aside and understand the damn message. It will be good for you.

JP69
Indian Jade
Indian Jade - Re: Late calls and messages
Re: Late calls and messages
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-09-22 07:34:48

On 2026-09-16 08:29:47 Beautiful Bella said:
To the men that call and message at late hours or early early mornings. Why do you do it. I'm curious to know your reasons. I've experienced this wayy to many times. I'd prefer that you save my number. Read my working hours on my profile and rather message or call me within those hours


To the ladies on here.
What is your thoughts and feelings about those late callers that never even book or spend a single dime




I don't mind it,I stay overnight alot,do of all nighters.If I'm home and awake so I would go to a call out or go into work for a the booking because I live a few blocks away from work. I've gone this many times.I know there's alot of gents that actually book and I've met some fun ones.
Maybe it's because when I started I worked many hours a day both at the club and managing massage venue.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.