krfmaga
krfmaga - Improvement
Improvement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-23 23:25:01

Hey admins

I have an idea (and want to float this with everyone else too), SPs could provide the services they offer and then we can filter by that on advanced search. Could be a gold feature and would save so much time doing the back and forth, "do you do xxx"
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Improvement
Re: Improvement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 478
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-24 14:04:30

If u read the rules of esa. They not promoting prostitution.

The filter wil have one selection. Time
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Improvement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1496
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 14:29:56

On 2024-05-23 23:25:01 krfmaga said:
Hey admins

I have an idea (and want to float this with everyone else too), SPs could provide the services they offer and then we can filter by that on advanced search. Could be a gold feature and would save so much time doing the back and forth, "do you do xxx"

Joke
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Improvement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1064
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 15:19:04

People will always ask "do you do so and so and so" and my answer is usually like?? Sure? I do lots of things with lots of different people. Someone just had their fist in me and another just wanted a massage. What I do/don't do, is based off hygiene, mutual respect, consent... All things determined when we've met.

I think that having what amounts to a shopping list of sexual activities you're looking to do in the back of your mind is disingenuous, truly. Pay me for my time, and I'm happy to make you happy.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Improvement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13355
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 19:06:21

I think I am having dejapoo it's like I've read this shit before!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.