Navigation
RickyTan
RickyTan - Well known people
Well known people
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 14:27:17

This may have been discussed before, but I'm interested to know from the ladies if they've ever been booked by well known like a tv/movie/ radio actor/presenter or sports personality or whatever else they may be famous for like politicians. And if so, how did this person behave, did they try and hide their identity or were they fine that you recognised them. Don't mention names, we don't want anyone banned, but you can say an actor from so and so program booked you for example.
Melea
Melea - Re: Well known people
Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 14:43:32

I was booked by a well known somebody he came around 12am and he asked me he doesn't want to be seen by anyone I should make sure when he got in we did the deeds and he left he was behaving normal cos he even asked for a cup of coffee.but some well known ppl will order you to travel to them as they don't want to be seen
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6931
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 18:20:30

If I ever had a celebrity or well know visit i would probably not regonise them lol.. i dont watch tv and i dont read the "huisgen**t or any other rag mags and dont keep up with most things going on lately.... and if i did have someone visit that might be of public intrest that i might have recognised,i would think twice about disclosing any info no matter how vague here.. for all we know the OP might be some paparatzi trying to figure out whos venue to watch to catch his next scandal for the front page of some magazine;)
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1008
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 18:36:15

On 2024-05-15 18:20:30 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
If I ever had a celebrity or well know visit i would probably not regonise them lol.. i dont watch tv and i dont read the "huisgen**t or any other rag mags and dont keep up with most things going on lately....

Haha this is me, I'm so clueless as to who people are, the few that I've met, I only discovered after booking that they were 'famous'.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Well known people
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 18:36:45

I have been with ladies who have been with well known politicians , the red berets guys apparently love massage girls and only opt for hand release. I got this info from a massage venue i have been to that they frequent.

The ruling party and tender guys like it raw and will splurge on SP's until they lose interest and move on to the next. This one SP told me a politician spent around 300k on her in a span of 2 weeks!

I am interested in knowing about the celebrity parties that the girls get invited to. The very secretive ones where its by invite only .

Lastly i booked this SP who was staying with her friend. Her friend also had a booking. By the time we had all finished we all just chilled in the living room. I quickly noticed that the other guy was a football player of one of the big clubs at the time but i didn't make a fuss about it. He left first and i then asked the ladies if they knew who the guy was they both said no. After i told them they quickly went through his instagram. The ladies started plotting in real time to get him to book her again and that she had to get pregnant by him, shit was hilarious
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 501
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 19:09:59

A simple answer. YES.
Maliano
Maliano - Re: Well known people
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 19:10:25

On 2024-05-15 18:36:45 Pomi said:
I have been with ladies who have been with well known politicians , the red berets guys apparently love massage girls and only opt for hand release. I got this info from a massage venue i have been to that they frequent.

The ruling party and tender guys like it raw and will splurge on SP's until they lose interest and move on to the next. This one SP told me a politician spent around 300k on her in a span of 2 weeks!

I am interested in knowing about the celebrity parties that the girls get invited to. The very secretive ones where its by invite only .

Lastly i booked this SP who was staying with her friend. Her friend also had a booking. By the time we had all finished we all just chilled in the living room. I quickly noticed that the other guy was a football player of one of the big clubs at the time but i didn't make a fuss about it. He left first and i then asked the ladies if they knew who the guy was they both said no. After i told them they quickly went through his instagram. The ladies started plotting in real time to get him to book her again and that she had to get pregnant by him, shit was hilarious

AYOOO wtf LOOOL. Y'all need to stop engaging with this topic all together. Discretion/Privacy should be paramount for all of us.
Please folks (with all due respect!) do not even answer RickyTan's inquiry. hahaaa
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos - Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 793
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 20:44:48

Lol if I were to be booked by a famous person I wouldnt even know it. Cause I dont whatch tv
Miss Fleur
Miss Fleur - Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 22:13:02
Edited: 2024-05-15 22:25:30

Yes. Just last week Saturday
RickyTan
RickyTan - Re: Well known people
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-16 09:10:28

On 2024-05-15 22:13:02 Miss Fleur said:
Yes. Just last week Saturday

And? Were they secretive about their identity?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.