Navigation
Lets explode
Lets explode - My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 14:25:16

I can testify in favor of Longride that he is indeed married to Nicky she herself admitted it to me in booking was supposed to be 5 hours this is what i paid for.
After 1 hour 45 minutes i just wasted my money because I told her to grow up and sort out her issues that she has with herself.
What she told me about her husband Longride ,I told her not to waste gold, you only get it once in your life.
Believe me I was against Longride until Monday but now Im a camp fighter for him I dont think our punters should make bookings with Nicky from now.
She should go to her home stay there and be fairhful to her husband
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 550
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 14:35:43

Ok Longride aka Lets explode you do you bra.
fduck
fduck - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 14:38:38

On 2024-05-15 14:25:16 Lets explode said:
I can testify in favor of Longride that he is indeed married to Nicky she herself admitted it to me in booking was supposed to be 5 hours this is what i paid for.
After 1 hour 45 minutes i just wasted my money because I told her to grow up and sort out her issues that she has with herself.
What she told me about her husband Longride ,I told her not to waste gold, you only get it once in your life.
Believe me I was against Longride until Monday but now Im a camp fighter for him I dont think our punters should make bookings with Nicky from now.

What the shit is this?
Do review and stop crying on the forum shoulder.
Wolkie
Wolkie - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 15:13:10

Longride aka lets explode if you are gold then your wife was in position not to work and she could sit at home and let her nails and hair being done and you will fork out the cash for her to have coffee and mingle with her friends .... so stop crying and pull yourself together and move on.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1121
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 15:21:28
Edited: 2024-05-15 15:22:46

Hahahahaha!
It just gets better. Most of the guys on this site are married so they really don't care.

By the way, Lets explode / Longride it is a violation of the forum rules to have more than one account.
martinm
martinm - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2377
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 15:34:54

Pity he wasted so much money on the booking!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6758
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 16:17:47

On 2024-05-15 15:34:54 martinm said:
Pity he wasted so much money on the booking!

You mean in the wedding, lol

N4P
JP82
JP82 - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 709
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 16:21:31

I'm not sure whether to laugh because he is so stupid that he thought this would work, or to be insulted that he thinks the rest of us are stupid enough to buy this crap.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 699
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 16:37:48

I'm not sure whether to laugh because he is so stupid that he thought this would work, or to be insulted that he thinks the rest of us are stupid enough to buy this crap.

I hear you and how bad is the grammar!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: My eraring with the married Nicky from Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6759
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 16:49:38

Doesn't this post just make you want to book her more. Like now you know there's some cuck home crying about it while you smash his wife.

Maybe we should arrange a gangbang or bukake party with her, complete with anal and double penetration and everything and take some pics of her face covered in everyone's jizz at the end for her to take home to him.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.