Be-sensual - Ladies responses on Reviews not posting to the Forum
Ladies responses on Reviews not posting to the Forum
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-10 11:02:16
Edited: 2020-01-10 11:02:54

Hi people.

I noticed this morning that some of the reviews of a girl working at Be-Sensual did not have responses on the forum from the girl. I immediately spoke to her to find out why she is not responding to her reviews as I have always insisted that ladies respond to a review within a reasonable time whether it be a good or bad review.

On speaking to the girl in question she responded that she had replied to her reviews and sent me screenshots of her responses.

I called the ESA Office to find out why they are not showing.
Apparently since some time in December when a lady clicks on a review in the comments section below her profile and responds there the response is only visible under her profile.

If she were to have clicked on the review in the forum instead and responded there then her response would have been visible to everyone.

So if you have reviewed a lady since some time in December and are looking in the forum to find your response I suggest you go back to that ladies profile and have a look at the review you posted and you will see the response below your review if she did respond. I don't think this option is available to Non Gold Members though.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.