System Message
Your message was successfully updated
[deleted]
[deleted] - Angie and Claudia threesome
Angie and Claudia threesome
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-11-20 07:39:42
Edited: 2023-11-20 07:41:20

The aim of this post is not to bash or disrespect any person / persons. Its a warning for ladies to re-think work wherever Angie is involved and fellow punters to be wary about Angie's obsession.

Colt Python, has been a regular client to Claudia for years. A 3 way between Angie, Claudia and Colt Python went pretty well (ahem so I've heard) after a few weeks, Angie displayed possessiveness and became totally hung up on Colt Python. Persistent texts were sent to Colt Python. Angie implored him with discounted rates, all attempts to poach Claudia's frequent client. Colt felt harassed and placed in an uncomfortable position, to the extreme extent he deleted the user profile on esa and change his number, we were aware of this. <Sigh> Before the white knights come to rescue, there are 4 other punters I've been in contact with confirming her persistence and possessiveness. A few ladies contacted confirming a few distasteful things about her, in short she cannot be trusted with sensitive information. if those punters or ladies wish to come forth they may do so with ones own volition, conversations shown to me are confidential.

Id like to highlight to the WGs you take care be safe, Angie finds pleasure in degrading other WG in private. Angie spoke BS about Claudia and another WG which Colt python was fond of. Angie would've done a 3 way with her too, she made a smart decision to decline. Angie dived in depths to taint Claudia's reputation. Angie expressed concerns regarding Claudia, Angie said Claudia in positions drugs in her socks, for accessible snorting during her morning run.

Angie has the potential to be a pleasant experience if she carries out intense introspection. Overall Angie delivers a good service, no slacking however if hitting it from behind you might smell a slight funk. Angie im not being sarcastic, don't overkill with lotion it adds to your bad smell.

This is not an attack on Angie. Punters if you wish to book her, go ahead take caution shield your identity and avoid upfront payments / deposits. After reading the refund issue, the timing was apparent to address this. Im in a fearful state after Angie suggested she would return the condoms with the client private details threatening to expose him. Ladies and punters take note.

Happy punting.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2039
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 08:14:04

So a profile is created to post this kak and then deleted, so who are the "royal we or I" referred to in this post ?
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3094
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 08:20:58
Edited: 2023-11-20 08:21:31

On 2023-11-20 08:14:04 Kommerq said:
So a profile is created to post this kak and then deleted, so who are the "royal we or I" referred to in this post ?

Water under the bridge. I say we just not respond to this nonsense because the OP was too coward and deleted their post.

Let this one run off and die
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-20 08:27:04

On 2023-11-20 08:14:04 Kommerq said:

I think the reason for this post is that much kaka must be happening behind the scenes......tooooooooo quiet on the forum this past weekend.

Cats and dogs ....howling, meeeeowing, biting and scratching ...can't u feel it????

Thus my question to Sp's and Punters...

Do you engage in "tattle-telling" when in a fuck/ massage session/s?

Are you the sort that is so small minded to hoard voice notes, share them indiscriminately hoping to curry favour with whoever you send them to...?

Do you like to goad a person on to say something about someone and then post it on every site every forum every whatsapp group and and and....

Shit.....

And if you are then don't be surprised to become a target of the next fucknut who finds it amusing to share YOUR part in the cloak and dagger fucknut fuckfest that surfaces every now and again.

RB.

Kommerq
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2041
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 08:32:45

"This is not an attack on ....... (Advertiser name)" yet a link is then posted on the wgs reviews area as well
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2464
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 08:46:21

I thought new posts get moderated?
Kommerq
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2042
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 08:58:02
Edited: 2023-11-20 08:58:39

Double post
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 10:00:57

Angie stands confident on photos
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 10:03:37
Edited: 2023-11-20 10:07:42

Lol drugs in socks....colt Python?
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Angie and Claudia threesome
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1061
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 10:24:41

On 2023-11-20 10:00:57 Fullmont said:
Angie stands confident on photos

On 2023-11-20 10:03:37 Fullmont said:
Lol drugs in socks....colt Python?

Lol, another new profile came to say this. How profiles do you want woman?

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.