Navigation
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 13:37:40

QCUMBER ,firstly I want to thank you for reading my reviews on Cara .And to be honnest from the first time I vissited Cara I was really amazed with her,and just cant keep away from her, and dont have an intrest to go and vissit any other wg.And in the past I did vissit some wg's ,and some of them just did not do it for me .So why must I take the risk of getting ripped of ,robbed ,or a wg that just dont do it for me .But anyway dont really know why does it concern you ,why would you go and look how many times did I vote for Cara or how many nice things I have to say about Cara,it makes me wonder .If you yourself have been with Cara ,then you yourself can leave a comment you know ,you really dont have to take my word for it in anyway .Or to ease your busy mind ,pick up the phone and go and vissit Cara ,and see for yourself .So moenie krap waar dit nie jeuk nie ,as mens te veel krap dan raak dit stukkend ,en dan kan dit bloei en dalk een seer wond word en dan moet mens dalk vir behandeling gaan ,en dalk kan dit nie genees word nie.So lekke dag vir jou ,en gaan sien maar vir jouself .
rocco20
rocco20 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 14:07:00

Fireblade69, I think what Qcumber ask, we all know that Cara did post under your name on a few occasions on her own profile.
Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 15:16:48

rocco20 Only once did she ask me if she can use my login details to apologise about a booking she did not make . This wg does not bullshit anyone. And if anyone get a change to meet her they will see what i meen .cheers
Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 17:05:09

Also rokko20 ,Cara does really not worry about the top ten ,if that is maybe your problem that you are worried about .Also rokko 20 Cara does have really really great customers that often vissits her,and treats her very well.She does have her own bussines ,so she does not need ten custormers for the day to pay her bills ,she just love to treat men ,and be treated. So if you maybe thinking that she is promoting herself using my name ,think again .I can see you are a childish bunch together,and writing allot of shit together on this sexy lady's forum .As soon as I or some one is writing some nice things about this lovely lady ,you and your childish frieds starting to figure out what shit you can wright on the forum .So go ahead enjoy yourself and wright more and more shit, we that already do vissit this lovely mature girl know already how great Cara is ,top ten or not votes or not we dont care .Never do to someone that you dont want to be done to yourself .Alraait genoeg kak gepraat oor ander se nonsens.Elke keer as ek by Cara kom het sy iets verander aan haar plekkie.As ek haar vra hoekom sy soveel moeite doen ,dan se sy wil net haar friende "customers"gelukkig hou ,so diskreet en gemaklik vir hulle as moontlik maak .Weet dat sy alles self doen ,die vrou is wragtigwaar een van die hardwerkendste vrouens wat ek al ooit in my lewe ontmoet het.Ek wil haar so graag geld of hulp aanbied, en het ook al verskeie kere ,maar sy se net eenvoudig nee dankie.Kyk ek respekteur dit maar shit sy verdien baie meer in die lewe ,want sy is regtig 'n goeie mensie .Sy laat mens altyd wonderlik voel ,voor en na die tyd ,as mens by haar weg ry dan kan jy net nie help om al klaar te beplan vir die volgende afspraak nie.Daar is net nie iets waaroor 'n mens kan kla oor haar nie .Ek dink as sy op die regte spot vannaf gewerk het ,was sy nou al seker skat ryk.Maar ek is bly en tevrede waar sy vannaf haar kuiertjies doen .Tog lyk dit of sy 'n baie gelukkige vrou is .Nog nooit haar sonder 'n smile op haar gesig gesien nie ,sy is baie vriendelik ,sy het 'n baie nice persoonlikheid .Jy kan met haar omtrent oor enige iets praat ,sy weet altyd ietsie van wat jy oor belangstel .
Mees belangrik sy weet presies waar om die knoppies te druk om jou hart vinniger te laat klop .Alles wat sy doen met jou is magic en sal onvergeetlik by jou bly .Nou ja wat soek 'n man nog meer ,mooi sexy lyf ,'n girl wat weet hoe ,mooi gesig ,pragtige bene ,'n sexy gat ,skoon en eksklusief op haar self ,diskreet ,skoon plek ,shouwer tariewe ,skoon handoeke ens ens ens ,wel Cara het alles .Ok ek het vir eers nou klaar geskryf nou kan wie ookal nou maar weer kom aanval ,en geniet dit ,vir die wat nou al mooi groot is en nie lus is vir kinder kak nie cheers en wees veilig .

rocco20
rocco20 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 17:16:39

Fireblade69, I voiced my opinion on what I think Qcumber meant, if I wanted to go into a argument with you I would have written a longer post.

Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 17:32:11

Sure rocco20 like you said "we" all know ,and we also know .So please just dont,I dont care a pinch of salt what ever who thinks.But leave Cara alone ,she never ever have any bad thing to say about anyone.If you dont have anything nice to say about some one just leave it.If you did visit a wg that treated you bad,or robbed you or does not deserve it to be on this lovely site ,yes surely we must report it.But Cara is a lovely lady and dont have to con anyone to go and visit her .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-18 20:22:35

Me thinks Cara = Fireblade.

If not, I would stay away from her at all costs, this guy may just up his insanity a notch or two one day, and take out the next punter to visit her in a jealous rage. No thanks!!

tapthat100
tapthat100 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 21:41:53

Nah footloose I think you have it wrong

Cara is amazing and the best wg experience Ive had.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-04-18 23:13:57

Jissie vuurlem, waa het jy skoolgegaan????
Fireblade69
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 00:52:29

Cara is Fireblade , great footloose ,dont know how do you get to that .Now Cara is writing reviews if she was me just to get what ?, to get more dumpass customers like yourself .Dont you get it asswipe she does not need any more custormers that she alreay have .I know who is putting all of you up to attack Cara , why I really dont know ,but keep it up , it will all be cleared up sooner than you think .Yes I am protecktive about Cara , and there are allot more than me ,why ? Because she does not deserve to be treated badly .Am I jealous ,no wrong again she arent mine to keep ,and single I will stay forever I love the way of free will . Never ever in my hole live will or did I hurt anyone that did not deserve it .Rage out on someone that vissits Cara ,man or girl you make me laugh really I think you made a joke ,ya well at least someone made me laugh .Never did Cara told me about any one that vissits her treated her badly ,And if they do she can definitly sort it out herself ,she does have some fighting exp .Anyway I rather would be an helping hand to any of her friends ,any of her friends if they like me or not ,a friend of her is a friend of mine .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.