BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4300
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 19:09:45

On 2018-06-11 19:02:49 Ladylover007 said:
On 2018-06-11 18:35:25 Lizaan said: We all feel the presure, it doesn't help to complain on a sex site. Just keep it cool and relax, enjoy the moment and be grateful we are able to make it.

Great attitude sexy Lizaan!

Indeed .. her attitude also shows in her visits .. she is enjoying what she do ;)
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-04 13:35:59

On 2018-06-11 12:33:19 Jewel said:
On 2018-06-11 12:10:26 JustMike said: Jewel is good I can vouch for her. She just need to add more sensual. That's what most guys like and foot play too
Thank you my dear!
If you don't ask you won't get ;)
Let me know what you need and I will do my best to accommodate

you've got mail Jewel :)
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-04 14:37:36

On 2018-07-04 13:35:59 BBC10 said:
On 2018-06-11 12:33:19 Jewel said: On 2018-06-11 12:10:26 JustMike said: Jewel is good I can vouch for her. She just need to add more sensual. That's what most guys like and foot play too
Thank you my dear!
If you don't ask you won't get ;)
Let me know what you need and I will do my best to accommodate

you've got mail Jewel :)

Thank you dear.
Everyone's idea of "sensual" is different and I may not be able to make everyone happy with what I classify as "sensual"
There are many many ladies here who offer all kinds of services and I'm sure there's a perfect or almost perfect fit for everyone ;)
Nene
Nene - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-04 14:49:12

It really has been tough for us in the industry, like me I haven't had clients in over three weeks,so sometimes we cannot afford to reduce our rates co of the expenses we have that new to be dealt with asap,plus we sometimes get some clients who expect us to give them all the pleasure they want for R200 that is just down right degrading. If you cannot handle the heat then get out of the kitchen
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 00:03:01

Nene....you haven't had a client in 3 weeks??? Really??..and no revirws
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 00:08:33

Nene....you haven't had a client in 3 weeks??? Really??..and no reviews either.
If I was closer I would certainly be tempted to come and see you, but sadly I cannot.
Surely someone can at least review this delightful looking young lady..
It does surprise me how few bookings many of these girls get, as sometimes you phone and get no reply, then assume they are on the job. Of course they could be at the shops, gym (if they can afford luxury of that), but then I really am amazed at how very bad some girls are on the phone...that is surely where you have to win the punter over to make sure he comes..(well,at least visit!).
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 13:14:59

Was also shocked to read about 0 clients in 3 weeks...
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 721
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 13:32:43

On 2018-07-05 00:08:33 Lordnome2 said:

It does surprise me how few bookings many of these girls get, as sometimes you phone and get no reply, then assume they are on the job. Of course they could be at the shops, gym (if they can afford luxury of that), but then I really am amazed at how very bad some girls are on the phone...that is surely where you have to win the punter over to make sure he comes..(well,at least visit!).

I agree with telephone etiquette.... but it doesn't end there..... pm's are a big part of my communication and trying to answer in good time if someone does ask something. And yes I do send out random good morning pm's without them contacting me.... just to say I'm thinking of them... this is my home away from home, even more so as I spend more waking hours working than at home.... guys want to get to know the person behind the photos and they appreciate communication. It makes their decision so much easier ;)

Xxx
therodent
therodent - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 19:27:42

I just finished reading this topic and luckily I know quite a lot of punters and we have spoken amongst each other about the costs of living so here is my input and I obviously I speak for the aforementiined fellow punters I know well. Basically a punter will punt when it is financially within his means. With the economy the way it is, and the fact that entertainment is the first thing to be struck off the spending list, punting stops as well until things get better from a finances point of view. Punting is not a necessity for the majority of punters so they hang their boots up when times are tough and dust them off and shine them up when things start looking up again. The only way for the punting market to survive is for the supply, aka, the wg's, to market themselves better. Unfortunately for them, this means dropping the price of a punt substantially in order for it to fall within the "financially viable" range for the punter. Other than that, a tour to the Cape Town area might also pay dividends for some of the premium girls in Gauteng as CT is sorely lacking in available girls. Once again I am sure you see the correlation between supply and demand here. Unfortunately, it is what it is and it will never change. Everyone either has to accept it or make sacrifices in big way be it the punter or the working girl. Anyways, nuff said. Cheers all and happy punting.
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 19:49:44

What blows me away is how difficult is to get hold of most SPs if they aren't busy!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.