Navigation
Mandle
Mandle - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Aug 2010
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-19 10:23:51

On 2020-08-19 08:49:38 Jardin said:
This world is just surrounded by Schadenfreude, what's the point of finding laughter in the misfortune or downfall of someone.

It's all clear that what she did cost someone's relationship but it takes 2 to tango, the world we live in is really fucked up, we never let things go so what must she do now fall in depression simply because of the one mistake she made, posts and forums like this are the main cause and reason why people commit suicide and fall under depression, I'm not saying she will or is but it might lead into that. On all her posts on the forum someone must always say something regards to this post, y'all are bullies period.

Y'all like being English professors, words correctors, your words must be heard last, but you are bullies.

The sad part is females are doing this to their fellow sisters, I'm disgusted at those that laugh at ones downfall shame on you big time.



Don't deflect. She could have ended this with an acknowledgement and apology.
Its what we tell little kids all the time: say sorry when you've done wrong.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1217
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-19 10:24:33
Edited: 2020-08-19 10:25:18

On 2020-08-19 08:49:38 Jardin said:
This world is just surrounded by Schadenfreude, what's the point of finding laughter in the misfortune or downfall of someone.

It's all clear that what she did cost someone's relationship but it takes 2 to tango, the world we live in is really fucked up, we never let things go so what must she do now fall in depression simply because of the one mistake she made, posts and forums like this are the main cause and reason why people commit suicide and fall under depression, I'm not saying she will or is but it might lead into that. On all her posts on the forum someone must always say something regards to this post, y'all are bullies period.

Y'all like being English professors, words correctors, your words must be heard last, but you are bullies.

The sad part is females are doing this to their fellow sisters, I'm disgusted at those that laugh at ones downfall shame on you big time.



Get off your high horse. It does not take two to tango when a SP sends out unsolicited texts. Instead of addressing the matter like an adult and as a professional, she chooses to ignore it. A simple apology would have been the proper way to put matter to rest.



Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4581
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 10:25:55

Shouldn't the 2 of you rather work on your bad services? I mean, come on... 10 years in this industry and look at your pathetic reviews... yet you use your energy to try and make someone else look bad, while you should rather spend your time on training to up your game in this industry... you 2 are in fact the bad ones... sies man
Katy
Katy - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 10:34:01
Edited: 2020-08-19 10:56:37

Ooo lord ...another sister trying to look out for another sister.its not working.apology is needed this men could have gotten a divorce because of one broke lady .It's not nice.by the way I don't have a sister on esa.when you guys laughed at me in June I felt it.no one was on my side.in June when y'all laughed did you worry about me falling in depression no .who cares when people mock me no one.from today I'm no longer nice .ill awalys laugh at you people.
in69
in69 - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Oct 2009
Posts to Date: 2718
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-19 10:38:31

Research work still continues, maybe this thread is one of them. Gathering response to mass message distribution list. Gauteng list loading on the back end ..... Results published on new app.
Njammies1
Njammies1 - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-19 11:00:07

On 2020-08-15 10:45:18 Liza said:
On this Topic,
Whomever reads this...
This goes out to All the Punters...

Unfortunately I NEVER call back if I missed a call from you. NOT that I don't have airtime or the time to return the call... BUT PURELY OUT OF RESPECT. I don't know where you find yourself when my phonecall comes through.

Please, I ask... Some think I'm to good to return the call,it's NOT TRUE! I PROMISE YOU, I REALLY WANT YOUR SUPPORT, BUT ALSO DON'T WANT TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE.

If you are comfortable,send me a whatsup, i will reply, if I'm also not allowed... Indicate then when it's save to reply on your questions.

I'm speaking here for myself.

Love
Liza
Xoxo



That is the way I prefer it. If I call a lady and she don't answer, I will do one of two things, either call another lady, or wait a while and call again. I also use a punting phone, but a while ago I used my regular phone with my number hidden, but as it is, the ones you really want to phone, don't answer private numbers.
Katy
Katy - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 11:03:33
Edited: 2020-08-19 11:12:59

Mrs Paige I have two ads on esa.like I told you before reviews or no reviews I don't work in the private house like you. I live alone and I pay bills alone.no bosse gets my money.after a booking my money goes to absa.i don't do half half with any bosse.just to put your mind at peace ,gogo Paige I don't care about reviews.i still can afford by the way.private houses are like living in prison.sies man.
Katy
Katy - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 11:06:44
Edited: 2020-08-19 11:08:33

Did I answer you gogo Paige .Grandmother .
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Sep 2010
Posts to Date: 1766
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 11:13:09

ha ha go girl katy. nice one. totally agreed. i also dont care about reviews who really does.
Katy
Katy - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-19 11:16:51
Edited: 2020-08-19 12:13:40

Reviews don't pay my rent in sandton.Mrs Paige I live in a complex alone.father God I pay my rent alone.no pimp nothing.you have good reviews but you are stuck in a private house.haha ha shame gogo .private house is like leeuwukop prison .i live alone .a client can stay for more than an hr , no one will come and knock ,saying...time up .get your own apartment maybe we can talk gogo.Ladies and gentlemen I don't care about reviews ok.those with good reviews are stuck in private houses.you can't enjoy sex in the private house but in the apartment living alone like me.daaam I enjoy sex .i sleep nicely no pimp giving me stress if I didn't get a client. There you have it gogo.if I hurt you go cry you started it gogo.shame working for pimps in randburg can really be frustrating.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.