Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:40:29

On 2018-07-05 15:38:31 DocDee said:
So Who at the end of the day is the little Angel ?
Cum people of ESA lets vote..

1. The poisonous midget.. Shaki on the Red site
2. Paige
3. Joy
4. Ziske
5. OR Veronica Franco ... hehehehehe

I've never proffessed to being an angel...i embrace my role as outcast because i call a spade a spade! Joy and Ziske are the only angels here! Stru's Bob...he he he blah
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:40:30

I personally would like to know what went on.

Lives have been destroyed as stated.
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:41:06

Trashy and Doc Dee.....you guys are assholes.
Let the ladies sort out their own issues.
All of them are trying to survive and don't need u due stress.
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:45:47

On 2018-07-05 15:30:41 Veronica Franco said:

Sorry but i don't concur...rumors and horrible shit has been told to clients by this women...this is to clear the air for those that actually believed the little angel!

@VF

This won't clear the air Miss V. This will go on and on and you won't accomplish anything. People choose who and what they want to believe

Why take this further on a public forum I ask? This will just do more damage! Now before you accuse me of being a Paige minion...note...I am not! I have only seen her once before as is the case with you. I am sure she is not an angel, neither are you or me or anyone else on this site for that matter.

But remember, two wrongs do not make a right! Sometimes it just better to take the high road. Reading Joy and Ziske's response they have certainly done that (the ladies that they are) .....so why continue down the road you are going on?
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:56:57

Well you certainly know my motives better than I do.You do after all know everything, and are able to communicate it in Queen's English. Sorry my punctuation is not up to your standard, I didn't realise I was writing an exam. I have never visited Shakira, Paige, Joy or Ziske and have never been to Joyville, so I'm pretty sure nobody is whispering in my ear.

My initial post was not even directed solely at you. The point I was trying to make is take the issues to the ladies forum. Us gents certainly don't need to hear about it on a public forum, like so many have mentioned.

You chose to respond in hostility which is your default mode, so I simply stated what was true, that this forum is better without you. You actually are no better than Shakira, same nonsense and drama from the both of you.

Now if you'll please leave me out of this, I'd rather spend my time using this medium for what it was intended, browsing the profiles and making bookings.
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 16:09:10

People not only wgs at Joyville were affected by their actions and intimidation.

We aren't all angels but the ugliness and damage that Paige and Shakira did should be exposed.

Guys should be aware of what lengths certain individuals here would go to to destroy families etc.

So yeah going down this road is absolutely necessary.

Paige do you agree.
Time to come clean..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 16:10:48

On 2018-07-05 15:37:07 BOOBS53 said:
VF .. I know what you mean but this needs to be cleared outside the forum .. this is not good for business to the people involved !!!

I do concur ..... Again.

Miss V, whether you concur or not is not my concern......
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 16:17:53

It always crossed my mind as to why Shaki would beat Paige up. Surely something went down in Cape Town, but anyway to the guys meddling in ladies affairs u are nothing but scum. I bet in reality Ms V has bigger balls than u
Plesierspier
Plesierspier - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 16:20:17

I agree with Johnlennon
Miss Paige started it here on the public forum for all to see. Also bearing in mind Veronica Franco said that things have been said to clients. The message needs to be broadcast for all to see here

Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 16:23:36

On 2018-07-05 16:09:10 Johnlennon said:
People not only wgs at Joyville were affected by their actions and intimidation.

We aren't all angels but the ugliness and damage that Paige and Shakira did should be exposed.

Guys should be aware of what lengths certain individuals here would go to to destroy families etc.

So yeah going down this road is absolutely necessary.

Paige do you agree.
Time to come clean..

@Johnlennon

I don't think this concerns you or anyone else....accept the individuals involved...so let it be!

I agree with BOOBS, the public forum is not the place for this

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.