Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 5552
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-22 15:05:01

Had the most awsome sex now joh
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3189
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-22 21:50:47

On 2017-07-22 14:32:24 Mike40 said:
Ten jumbo jets.
And I'd like to take all of them with me on a holiday to Mauritius and we would do it all over again.




please make me one of them hehehehehehe mmmmmmmm
dahewolf
dahewolf - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-23 15:30:27

Paid... Two Putco buses for me
Unpaid.... Ten seater
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-24 06:36:47

My first time was 2004. I'm still active but very selective. I've there was a topic about punters selection I would be adding my 2c. So in all this time I have seen 27 girls . This does include massage only.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-26 13:51:37

@Miss Barbie Doll.
If only I had the money!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-26 14:29:20

Probably only 10....
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-27 10:32:17

On 2017-07-26 13:51:37 Mike40 said:
@Miss Barbie Doll.
If only I had the money!!



Lol you don't need to be rich to get laid hahahahahaha.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 6391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-11 18:26:24

After all my time in the industry I have now not only been with the majority of JHB/PTA you can now add KZN EL PE and Capetown to that list. Im affraid that there is no means of transport to carry this amount of men.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 6308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-11 18:44:13
Edited: 2018-12-11 18:44:36

Hayi now I can fill 4 Gautrains,I want to retire once i could fill up FNB stadium.mmmmmm many years to come,maybe 25years of fucking.

Damn girl why did you have to bring up this thread hahaha,Good old days
Prima Fucky
Prima Fucky - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 17:08:17

Had to bring this one back...
How's the body count going fellow Purple citizens and compatriots?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.