DocDee
DocDee - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 500
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:13:56

On 2018-07-05 14:56:34 Trashy said:

VF, why are you always at the centre of the drama? Surely, it's because of everyone else right?

For the few months you were not here, this forum was a better place. It was peaceful, fun, interesting. Nobody mentioned you. Why don't you take one for the team, do all of us a favour and crawl back into your mole hole. I'm not even sure why ESA let you back on here. You add nothing but trouble, stress and drama. Joy and Ziske are big people too, I'm sure they are capable of airing their own opinion should they wish to choose too. We are all just soooo tired of your issues.

Hahahaha ... 100%
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4544
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:18:11

I think it is time to let all of this rest for now .. let the ladies sort it out amongst themselves and give us feedback if needed !!!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:18:34

On 2018-07-05 14:56:34 Trashy said:
On 2018-07-05 11:01:05 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-07-05 10:58:03 Trashy said: Do any of the other punters even care about this drama?

Why is this even on this forum?

Ladies, please take your laundry to your own forum.

Thanks.

Trashy, yes it is necessary firstly because Madame decided to air it here and rightly so because Paiges actions have negatively affected Joy and Ziskes reputations and business. There are other little vipers that were involved but they are to spineless to apologize to Joy! But you can hardly scroll past instead of getting involved can you?

VF, why are you always at the centre of the drama? Surely, it's because of everyone else right?

For the few months you were not here, this forum was a better place. It was peaceful, fun, interesting. Nobody mentioned you. Why don't you take one for the team, do all of us a favour and crawl back into your mole hole. I'm not even sure why ESA let you back on here. You add nothing but trouble, stress and drama. Joy and Ziske are big people too, I'm sure they are capable of airing their own opinion should they wish to choose too. We are all just soooo tired of your issues.

Yeah trashy...i know your motives! ;)

As I said...there are other vipers here...;)
Plesierspier
Plesierspier - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:23:07

People please, let's stop the attacks for a moment and get back on track. In the very first post of this thread, Ms Paige clearly says and I quote "someone that used to work there wanted something real bad against me" so what now? From reading the thread that "person" is Veronica Franco. Veronica Franco is just explaining her side of the story here. I agree it was wrong of Ms Paige to take her anger out on Joy and Ziske, but she apologised to them. Now all Veronica Franco is doing is wanting answers, wants to set her side of the story straight. Yeah she can rant and rave a little, but besides that she has a point

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4774
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:25:22
Edited: 2018-07-05 15:27:59

fyi...esa didn't 'let' me back on here! You are lacking in comprensive skills while reading anything Trashy. I said I left due to Paige! The problem is Joy and Ziskes business has been affected by this bitch! Why not ask her why drama follows her around? She is no frikkin saint! I have been on this forum for years and I don't Shut up when something is wrong unlike the rest of the ass creepers on here. Sorry if that offends you but maybe you should question your own motives for attacking me! I was nothing but nice to you. This is my world...my life...you are only an occasional visitor like any other punter and you hardly know anything besides those whispering shit in your ears on the pillow!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:27:59

On 2018-07-05 15:18:11 BOOBS53 said:
I think it is time to let all of this rest for now .. let the ladies sort it out amongst themselves and give us feedback if needed !!!

I do concur!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4775
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:30:41
Edited: 2018-07-05 15:37:39

On 2018-07-05 15:27:59 Milo42 said:
On 2018-07-05 15:18:11 BOOBS53 said: I think it is time to let all of this rest for now .. let the ladies sort it out amongst themselves and give us feedback if needed !!!

I do concur!

Sorry but i don't concur...rumors and horrible shit has been told to clients by this women...this is to clear the air for those that actually believed the little angel!

And clients were amongst those that came forward...it affects. Me and other ladies business. It's not important to you, but its important to the ladies in question because it also affects their state of mind and their living circumstances!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4545
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:37:07

VF .. I know what you mean but this needs to be cleared outside the forum .. this is not good for business to the people involved !!!
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:37:30
Edited: 2018-07-05 15:39:32

Trashy and Doc Dee you guys are a joke.

Do you have any idea what Paige did to Joy and the girls there.
Why do you think she's suddenly so silent.

Paige please tell us all what you did.
You and Shakira tried to destroy Joy.

Someone who was minding her own business.

Now these 2 minions want to say keep in the ladies forum.
Why.

You know why.
If the punters could just see what Paige did you would all see right through her facade.
You would see a bitter old very ugly person .
Ugly in every way.

Sadly the minions will learn at their own expense.
Let time show you ...
DocDee
DocDee - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:38:31

So Who at the end of the day is the little Angel ?
Cum people of ESA lets vote..

1. The poisonous midget.. Shaki on the Red site
2. Paige
3. Joy
4. Ziske
5. OR Veronica Franco ... hehehehehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.