Name: Mandy Heaux
City: Johannesburg
Area: Hyde Park
Last Visit: September 2026
Full Profile: [
View Mandy Heaux's Full Profile]
______________________________________________________
An awesome reunion..... I cannot believe that its been so long.
Mandy has been out of the business for some time
The only change is that Mandy has mellowed into an exceptional lady. Still beautiful as ever and that body is as perfect as the first time I explored all that goodness.
We chilled, made passionate love and just lay in each others arms...catching up.
I have a special connection with this babe a simply cannot wait to return.
______________________________________________________
Ratings:
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5
______________________________________________________
Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes
PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)