On 2021-04-12 07:18:36 Georgebendsit said:
Its technical name is Vaginismus: When the equipment shuts down : No Entry.
Not an uncommon problem.
On 2021-04-12 08:42:58 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-04-12 07:18:36 Georgebendsit said:
Its technical name is Vaginismus: When the equipment shuts down : No Entry.
Not an uncommon problem.
Glad.to hear.it has a name not just me being full of shit.
On 2021-04-12 07:18:36 Georgebendsit said:
On 2021-04-08 09:04:25 Bbw Nadia said:
Had one guy with a small dick tell me I'm so tight. Didn't have the guts to tell him I was not relaxed cos he had no idea what he was doing so my pussy went spastic.
Its technical name is Vaginismus: When the equipment shuts down : No Entry.
Not an uncommon problem.
On 2021-04-12 08:48:57 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-04-12 08:42:58 Bbw Nadia said: On 2021-04-12 07:18:36 Georgebendsit said:
Its technical name is Vaginismus: When the equipment shuts down : No Entry.
Not an uncommon problem.
Glad.to hear.it has a name not just me being full of shit.
And so we learn...;)
Pussy on strike..!
Don't think I will know what to do if that happens..;)
How do you get it to "unstrike" ? How do u fix it if it happens?
On 2021-04-12 08:48:57 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-04-12 08:42:58 Bbw Nadia said: On 2021-04-12 07:18:36 Georgebendsit said:
Its technical name is Vaginismus: When the equipment shuts down : No Entry.
Not an uncommon problem.
Glad.to hear.it has a name not just me being full of shit.
And so we learn...;)
Pussy on strike..!
Don't think I will know what to do if that happens..;)
How do you get it to "unstrike" ? How do u fix it if it happens?
On 2021-02-25 21:58:35 Rhaegal said:
On 2021-02-25 15:41:19 Kim Foxx said: I'm tight as fuck. I don't know who told you that nonsense. Is it true that if you do a lot of massages, your hands fall off??? It's got me and the other girls I work with thinking. Twat
That's an unnecessary rude
response.
On 2021-02-25 23:17:51 johndoe69za said:
I remember a guy who always complained that the girls were to loose and he could not cum.... Oh yeah good old Pencil Dick.