On 2017-07-19 10:56:00 DIRECTORSSS said:
Datsun 1400 bakkie (no...not the Nissan. The old Datsun) with a coolbox as well.
On 2017-07-21 22:10:46 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-07-19 10:56:00 DIRECTORSSS said: Datsun 1400 bakkie (no...not the Nissan. The old Datsun) with a coolbox as well.
aww my friend are you that scared of p???
On 2017-07-21 22:14:37 DIRECTORSSS said:
On 2017-07-21
No lady...Im pacing myself. Im still young..hehe
On 2017-07-21 22:39:49 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-07-21 22:14:37 DIRECTORSSS said: On 2017-07-21
No lady...Im pacing myself. Im still young..hehe
Mmmmmmm now I get it lol,but I'm a little disappointed you know why.#taste meat
On 2017-07-21 22:14:37 DIRECTORSSS said:
On 2017-07-21 22:10:46 Miss Barbie Doll said: On 2017-07-19 10:56:00 DIRECTORSSS said: Datsun 1400 bakkie (no...not the Nissan. The old Datsun) with a coolbox as well.
aww my friend are you that scared of p???
No lady...Im pacing myself. Im still young..hehe
On 2017-07-22 06:09:33 Kukuterian said:
5 punts a month on average x 12 months= 60 a year x (21 years =1260. A380 plus B747. The balance will into de minibus. Not bad Miss Barbie?
On 2016-05-23 17:46:26 [deleted] said:
] I am still on one hand ...