On 2020-05-05 11:20:02 Meg said:
I honestly dont understand the reasoning around this sharing your drink or smokes. Wtf happens when someone drinks out of your coffee mug...do they ban coffee?'what about people eating pap out of the same pot...do you ban pap?
It just doesn't make sense. They got us all right at the balls.
Tell me I shouldn't support people that sells smokes...Thats my choice!
Now you get this asses who takes advantage of people who depends on this products....by overpricing the stock...thats just low.
They want our people to stay home ...but a addict will always find a way of satisfying their needs.
So more people will travel in search for what they need or have his/her daily fix.
On 2020-05-05 12:17:55 Churchill said:
Her comment makes perfect sense. Maybe you are stupid.
On 2020-05-05 12:58:56 JacksonT said:
On 2020-05-05 12:17:55 Churchill said: Her comment makes perfect sense. Maybe you are stupid. yeah perfect sense to a brainless person like you,I know there's a lot of you out there
On 2020-05-05 13:06:12 Churchill said:
There are. Not there's. Ie. There is.
On 2020-05-05 13:55:31 UnlikelySuspect said:
...JZ is that you?...