Navigation
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:13:35

Thank you gentleman for the appreciation...... even though I absolutely love what I do there are the difficult days where you have your own worries and still need to put all of that aside... and hearing kind words like that and meeting gentlemen like yourselves makes it all worth while! Xxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:16:12

Ms Paige you rock girl. You have achieved a lot and can be very proud. Your'e flat is stunning and one that any guy can be comfortable in. It has that special touch.

You are one brave lady.

Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:17:10

Ms Paige, you're a shining example of someone who didn't let circumstances best them. I applaud you for your spirit and independence!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:25:24

Thank you too LeonReon and Rajpontions... It's nice too see that most gentlemen understand... I worked very very hard to maintain a good name for myself and build up my "fanclub"... I'm really a blessed woman who can still pay her shit herself... but it takes hard work and a dream... and there is so many other ladies who really struggling to pay only rent... my heart goes out to them...
Mila
Mila - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:39:47

Ms Paige I agree with you 100%. We all have ambition and want better life. Some of client expecting from us stay at some shit place and drive old car. I don't want life like that! We girls have unusual job but we all want normal life. So dont tell me how much I must spend on car or rent! It's hard time for everyone
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 12:04:59

On 2018-06-09 21:59:22 Ladylover007 said:
JHB/PTA guys! Are you listing to this? The CPT guys are trying to lure out beautiful ladies away!! :))))

I want go see Ms Paige, Jewel, Arizona, Kim, Galaxy, etc etc......oh no wait!....they are all in CPT because business is slow in Gauteng

This=greek tradegy!!!!!!

Pardon my french...but I say fuck this! Let's support these beautiful ladies and keep them right here!!!

Dear Sir
I so appreciate your understanding and kind words...support would be so appreciated...unfortunately even though I'm set to "available" my phone hasn't rung once this morning....going to work in Cape Town or durban may be an option but that decision also comes with many many expenses with no guarantee of at least breaking even, which is obviously not the point. ALL of us have rent to pay in a few weeks and I don't even know if I'll make it....I have to trust i will...that we all will.
We can talk until we are blue in the face....solutions, as Kimmylee pointed out, are what we need.
So gents what do YOU need?
As ladies in this industry we need gents to book and pay for our time and services....yes there have been suggestions as to how ladies can get more business in, but each lady/gent is different and may need/want very different things.
At the end of the day I see these arrangements being mutually beneficial.
Massage for example has MANY health benefits and an edging hand release gives a "fuller" (as told to me by several clients) orgasm, so a great way to de-stress, relax and get relief. Yes you have to part with some cash, but feeling a bit of relief as well as more relaxed will make you more productive, no? And feel happier in life, no?
Some of my clients are fh gents and they tell me it's so nice to be pampered and not have to do work in a session....one guy who I've never met told me guys only want p***y...and a hand release is pointless...so I don't know anymore...
What I DO know is that I'm very good at what I do and feel I'm worth every cent I ask for a session, and more. I don't need fancy things and have not even used my gas heater for myself, only for my clients during bookings, to try to save just a little. I sit with a blanket in the evenings while I have supper, but cannot be expected to have an ice cold shower because I can't afford to heat the geyser for myself. I've cut where I can and truly don't know where else to cut but still live a dignified life with small comforts like a hot shower and 2 meals a day.
Yes punting is a luxury but we must also look at the benefits, which will be different for each individual but the main one is stress relief.
I'm all for discounting sessions for multiple sessions in the month, I will do what it takes (within reason) to make sure my clients are happy and I'm making ends meet.
I just need to know WHAT precisely you NEED to get you onto my plinth.
To the gents who private messaged me I will respond as soon as I've hit send on this message ;)
To the gents who empathise with us ladies...I cannot express my gratitude enough! Thank you for trying to walk a kilometer in our heels!
I echo Kimmylee...SOLUTIONS are what we need.
So feel free to PM me and tell me what YOU need and we can work something out so we BOTH benefit.
Wishing you all a beautiful day and a productive week!
Blessings in abundance
Xxx
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 12:10:26

Jewel is good I can vouch for her. She just need to add more sensual. That's what most guys like and foot play too
Jewel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 12:33:19

On 2018-06-11 12:10:26 JustMike said:
Jewel is good I can vouch for her. She just need to add more sensual. That's what most guys like and foot play too

Thank you my dear!
If you don't ask you won't get ;)
Let me know what you need and I will do my best to accommodate
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 12:37:18

They don't call her Jewel for nothing... smiling at my friend :)))
Jewel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 12:41:42

On 2018-06-11 12:37:18 Ms Paige said:
They don't call her Jewel for nothing... smiling at my friend :)))

My ROCK!!! Thank you my friend!!!
Love love love

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.