Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 23:26:50

On 2020-03-20 22:50:20 Liza said:
On 2020-03-20 22:36:08 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-20 21:28:14 gooseberry22 said: On 2020-03-20 20:43:50 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said: Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.

I guess you correct but alot of ladies here NOT ALL Of THEM, just now they want to kill me, don't have a conscience otherwise they will not be doing this work regardless of who they are and their circumstances.
You know they lie and deceive so you taking a big risk being the nice guy.

I'm well aware of how the following will look like virtue signalling, but fuck it.

It's a risk being the nice guy in pretty much all walks of life it seems.

Still worth doing.

I hear you and agree its still worth doing when you believe it can change someone. Just saying its a risk.

@MrSpark,

Not that I will know if you gamble from time to time, but isn't gambling a risk? Isn't playing lotto a risk? , isn't giving the beggar some money, hoping it's for the right reasons, a risk? Isn't going out at night for some fun not a risk? (not referring to Corona). And the list goes on and on! And if you pay it forward, doesn't matter to whom, if you need to keep a list by what you did for whomever , better not give anything! Then you will NEVER be disappointed in people, cos there will always be someone who is going to dissapoint you! It's on them, not on you come to think of that.



I hear you.
Everything in life has an opportunity cost. Its which cost you willing to live with.
Similar to making decisions.

I enjoy the ladies i have been to so i dont have issues there but I know only money matters in this game
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 2767
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 03:14:45

On 2020-03-20 23:26:50 MrSpark said:
On 2020-03-20 22:50:20 Liza said: On 2020-03-20 22:36:08 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-20 21:28:14 gooseberry22 said: On 2020-03-20 20:43:50 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said: Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.

I guess you correct but alot of ladies here NOT ALL Of THEM, just now they want to kill me, don't have a conscience otherwise they will not be doing this work regardless of who they are and their circumstances.
You know they lie and deceive so you taking a big risk being the nice guy.

I'm well aware of how the following will look like virtue signalling, but fuck it.

It's a risk being the nice guy in pretty much all walks of life it seems.

Still worth doing.

I hear you and agree its still worth doing when you believe it can change someone. Just saying its a risk.

@MrSpark,

Not that I will know if you gamble from time to time, but isn't gambling a risk? Isn't playing lotto a risk? , isn't giving the beggar some money, hoping it's for the right reasons, a risk? Isn't going out at night for some fun not a risk? (not referring to Corona). And the list goes on and on! And if you pay it forward, doesn't matter to whom, if you need to keep a list by what you did for whomever , better not give anything! Then you will NEVER be disappointed in people, cos there will always be someone who is going to dissapoint you! It's on them, not on you come to think of that.

I hear you.
Everything in life has an opportunity cost. Its which cost you willing to live with.
Similar to making decisions.

I enjoy the ladies i have been to so i dont have issues there but I know only money matters in this game

Agreed mate 100%.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 07:43:40
Edited: 2020-03-21 08:36:09

On 2020-03-19 18:19:06 Kooni said:
Lets look at this from a diffirent angle. When you pay for something, you want the best value for your money. Now I maybe wrong, and the ladies can correct me if it is the case.

When a punter forces a ladies hand, she is not going to give her best. You will get what you pay for.


I purposefully avoided this thread. I only read it now cos as you know I dont give tactical or kiss arse answers. But you kinda summed it up very well. I run specials for a set time period because 1) its a convenient time of day for me. If the landlord says he is coming this morning I will run a special 6-10am or maybe the afternoon after 12.
2) I know times are tough for all of us
3)sometimes that unexpected thing crops up I need money by tonight for instance.
That is MY choice. Now if a guy cannot make it in those specified times and wants that special and tries to negotiate a different time or wants extra value added services for the reduced rate, I will already be in a negative mind space. Sometimes I have to accept cos like last month my elderly mom booked on a seniors bus trip. Last minute she asked for money, as in 2 days before the trip. I accepted a booking for half an hour. The guy stayed an hour, no extra money paid. Mentally I just switched off. I just kept in the back of my mind why I had taken the booking in the 1st placei 2 weeks ago he called again and I said that the price charged was for half hour only and I was not going to indulge him for an hour. Guess what.... he didnt come.... so he had clear intentions of taking advantage. Now even if he had pitched I wouldnt have been able to give him my best service. How does one do that knowing someone has screwed you over last time?
Now I add this cautiously and maybe its only me thinking this way....I'd much rather someone told me on the phone 'what can you do for me I only have Rx.' I can tell you to eff off or I can adapt my services to the amount offered if it is lower than my going rate....but thats just me.
Liza
Liza - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 17:55:38

Hi there my fellow Queens, and Punters,

I come to thank you Mr Punter, "you know who you are", for I got lots of messages from my fellow Queens, to tell me that they had some clients helped or offered to help them, but on one condition not to mention it on the forum. So out of respect I will not mention either the ladies names nor their clients. But if you read this, I really want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHATEVER YOU DID BIG OR SMALL. To speak to some of the ladies, and just hear a tiny bit of relieve and positivity in their voices, F#CK.. Makes my day! I can only try to lift them with words of encouragement, but I can't make them to believe me.

To all the Ladies out there :

We are Survivors! We are stronger than what we think! We are worth been looked after! And I tell you now, WE WILL BE LOOKED AFTER!

My advise to my fellow Queens:

1=If you have the guts to ask for help, ask for what you really desperately need. DON'T ask for help, if there's a way that you can do without it.

2=Don't put the client in a tight spot by demanding anything. He will be gone like in yesterday.

3=Respect his privacy by being careful when whatsup or sms or phoning him, (obviously if you have that privilege) because you can create unnecessary problems domestically for him.

4= Then KEEP with the deal /agreement. Don't F#ck him/them over! Cos you don't know when you need his helping hand again.

Stay save.
Love
LIZA xoxo
Leasure Day
Leasure Day - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 18:01:40

You are Pure Class Liza
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 18:17:56

Liza

I salute you.


But

The veneer of civilization is very thin. It will come off soon. We are still in the honeymoon phase of this Corona virus.

Good luck
Liza
Liza - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 18:20:32

On 2020-03-22 18:17:56 Bruv said:
Liza

I salute you.


But

The veneer of civilization is very thin. It will come off soon. We are still in the honeymoon phase of this Corona virus.

Good luck



*** That's EXACTLY what I'm so DAMM afraid of! ***
Seopesesa
Seopesesa - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 18:32:04

What a classy lady you are Liza. You stand as a reminder that there are good ladies in this industry and a few bad apples are giving the rest a bad name.
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 609
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 18:36:00

The irony is that whilst everyone is now encouraged to work from home, the lovely ladies on ESA would have even more risk attached should they try yo work from home (as inviting as that may sound)
Liza
Liza - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 19:13:06

On 2020-03-22 18:32:04 Seopesesa said:
What a classy lady you are Liza. You stand as a reminder that there are good ladies in this industry and a few bad apples are giving the rest a bad name.



*** Thank you indeed for noticing that there's good ladies! ***

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.