Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: fikile
Re: fikile
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:11:14

To all... You are right... This thread has gotten personal, and for that I do apologise.
To @NotSoShyKev... I should not have told you to fuck off as that it is not how I prefer to communicate. That being said, the pointed attack on Bridgette for a differing opinion was not acceptable.

Now you have also accused me of racism, this is so far from the truth... But due to privacy concerns I cannot explain clearly. I will simply say that I am not and hope that is enough.
I typically deal in facts, and the facts are clear. The ruling party has not delivered, surely that is not in question.

And race does not enter into that... For me, it is about the corruption, the disregard for the constitution, the consent lies we are being fed. Nothing more, I don't care whether JZ is back, clue, pink with purple polka dots... It makes no difference.
In a developed nation he would have been forced to step down.

The original thread was about the lack of thought put into the actions taken by Fikile, and those actions are based on the upcoming elections in my view. Not real transformation as he has done nothing to aid that.

I am stepping away from this now and it is degenerating into personal attacks and as I said that is not what I am about.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: fikile
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:11:46

Kev buya!!!!
oraljim
oraljim - Re: fikile
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 958
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:14:26

I have a solution. It's 4 simple words. If every government minister, employee, every citizen of this country would just remember it, life would be grand. Here it is:

DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.

That's it. It's that simple. You don't need an education to know when you or someone else is being an asshole. You have control over your own actions and no-one else's. So day by day, choice by choice, make a conscious, positive choice to not be an asshole.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:18:24

These posts about racism seem to bring the same old same old profiles out of hiding each and every time, nothing to contribute anywhere else but when there is a post about racisim , oh boy!!!
happy1
happy1 - Re: fikile
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:24:28

The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:28:01

Once again, let's not discuss the issues, let's discuss, or better still, let's dis the 'offensive' posters.
A proven diversion, "let's focus on the individuals and the real issues will be downgraded and brushed aside".
happy1
happy1 - Re: fikile
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-15 19:51:47

- Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

- Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

- Even crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.

- To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.

- Stop repeat offenders - don't re-elect them!

- Don't steal. The government hates competition!
oraljim
oraljim - Re: fikile
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 961
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-15 20:00:47

Democracy - the only political system where 10 fools can out-vote 9 wise men.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-06-15 20:06:52

[QUOTE;529075;Russian Bridgitte].

Pair that up with lack of education and u have an angry mob of xenophobic out of control idiots ,who cannot see further than their idiotic concept of "right of entitlement" for all and sundry to burn, damage and destruct as they please.

Wow,for one so eloquent you are actually a demeaning arsehole. Labelling an entire race as 'idiots'....take off your mask Penny Sparrow
inlonger
inlonger - Re: fikile
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-15 20:10:44

Hey ronnie why u so sensitive what mask do u have on?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.