Navigation
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 20:20:39

The link isn't broken its just not very cellphone friendly. Works well if you highlight and follow on chrome.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-07 20:30:36

On 2024-05-07 20:20:39 FeralInstincts said:
The link isn't broken its just not very cellphone friendly. Works well if you highlight and follow on chrome.

Thank you for that kind sir I am not tech savvy didn't know you could get links that were bias to certain devices only but so we learn and so we grow.
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 20:44:11
Edited: 2024-05-07 20:44:24

On 2024-05-07 19:36:39 JP82 said:
On 2024-05-07 14:20:58 ~ Money ~ said:

Let me first say this... again.

/// /// /// PURPOSE /// /// ///

Purpose can be defined as an overarching intention that is personally meaningful to you and of consequence to the world beyond yourself. Your purpose can help you organize your life, give you a clear direction, and motivate you --- especially when you encounter life's inevitable setbacks and disappointments.

PASSION - What you love - PROFESSION - What you're good at - VOCATION - What someone will pay for - MISSION - What the world needs.

For anyone who is interested in where he plagiarized this from:

https://hbr.org/2023/09/how-to-find-your-purpose#:~:text=Purpose%20can%20be%20defined%20as,life's%20inevitable%20setbacks%20and%20disappointments.

Lmfao plagiarized indeed.......if u look at this guys biggest supporter......not surprised plagiarism runs deeply in both their veins.....rofl......
Meilin
Meilin - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 07:54:44
Edited: 2024-05-08 07:55:56

On 2024-05-07 20:44:11 Fullmont said:
On 2024-05-07 19:36:39 JP82 said: On 2024-05-07 14:20:58 ~ Money ~ said:

Let me first say this... again.

/// /// /// PURPOSE /// /// ///

Purpose can be defined as an overarching intention that is personally meaningful to you and of consequence to the world beyond yourself. Your purpose can help you organize your life, give you a clear direction, and motivate you --- especially when you encounter life's inevitable setbacks and disappointments.

PASSION - What you love - PROFESSION - What you're good at - VOCATION - What someone will pay for - MISSION - What the world needs.

For anyone who is interested in where he plagiarized this from:

https://hbr.org/2023/09/how-to-find-your-purpose#:~:text=Purpose%20can%20be%20defined%20as,life's%20inevitable%20setbacks%20and%20disappointments.

Lmfao plagiarized indeed.......if u look at this guys biggest supporter......not surprised plagiarism runs deeply in both their veins.....rofl......

This is crazy! lol! On Sakai, that paragraph would have been easily highlighted in yellow.

The audac! To present someone's writing as his own?. Why am I surprised, it's not like he acknowledges/gives credit to anyone,at least not on this forum.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...increa
Re: All you SP's are amateurs...increa
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-08 08:27:12
Edited: 2024-05-08 09:14:29

Friendly advice whether you like it or not and whether you want to hear it or not...

Face: Personality makes this seem prettier.

Body: Personality makes this more sexy. How you carry your body.

Personality: THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT AS IT ENHANCES EVERYTHING ELSE. IT INFLUENCES EVERYTHING ELSE GREATLY.

Telephone Manner: This will either seal or break the deal. Watch your tone. Your smile can be heard on the other end. Don't over promise and under deliver. Enthusiasm, enthusiasm, enthusiasm.

Venue Cleanliness: This sets the mood and creates a more conducive environment. It simply adds to the experience. Increases libido.

Personal Cleanliness: Imperative. Best way to spend more time getting licked and paid for it.

Privacy: Creates a more secure feeling and increases libido.

Service: Personality has the potential to make this seem greater than what it actually was.

##### PERSONALITY IS KEY #####

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:19:02
Edited: 2024-05-08 10:22:14

Remain competitive in terms of what you offer or how much you charge or both.

Add a little something extra at no extra cost. Whether it be a free hug (initiated) or a free bareblow for example. Think within the box...lol.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:24:04
Edited: 2024-05-08 10:31:26

Always smile even when a genuine frown is tempting and handle the situation gracefully.

Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: All you SP's are amateurs...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:34:57

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:40:38
Edited: 2024-05-08 10:46:20

On 2024-05-08 08:27:12 ~ Money ~ said:
Friendly advice whether you like it or not and whether you want to hear it or not...

Face: Personality makes this seem prettier.

Body: Personality makes this more sexy. How you carry your body.

Personality: THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT AS IT ENHANCES EVERYTHING ELSE. IT INFLUENCES EVERYTHING ELSE GREATLY.

Telephone Manner: This will either seal or break the deal. Watch your tone. Your smile can be heard on the other end. Don't over promise and under deliver. Enthusiasm, enthusiasm, enthusiasm.

Venue Cleanliness: This sets the mood and creates a more conducive environment. It simply adds to the experience. Increases libido.

Personal Cleanliness: Imperative. Best way to spend more time getting licked and paid for it.

Privacy: Creates a more secure feeling and increases libido.

Service: Personality has the potential to make this seem greater than what it actually was.

##### PERSONALITY IS KEY #####

In my early years, booked an SP and when I arrived her face wasn't that pretty. I was very young, in my early 20's and the SP's face looked like she was in her early 40's to my disappointment but when she saw the disappointment on my face, she then acted fast and smiled instead and grabbed my cock vigorously and at the door and played with it gently. She got me erect and I couldn't resist her. I ended visiting her several times thereafter all because of her first impression that she made seductive.

She seduced me and made me find her attractive whereas I naturally/initially didn't at first sight.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:50:29
Edited: 2024-05-08 11:28:22

The following is a must:

* Well kept hair.

* Eye pencil and/or lashes/mascara.

* Light makeup (lipstick/lip gloss).

* Gentle fragrance (fruity/floral).

* Polished finger and toenails.

* Lingerie (even in winter, maybe with a goan or cloak over).

* High hills.

The above enhances your beauty magnificently and exponentially.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.