Basic Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 17:39:44

#1 Being screwed over with a retainer
#2 Less time to punt
#3 Too many scam artists
#4 Lower income
#5 Ladies no longer look after clients ! If I treated my clients like the ladies do I would have no clients
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: What made you stop punting
Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 00:06:37

What gave u the idea we stopped punting. If you ask that question here and you get an answer then they are stil punting. Lol
Theriskistherush
Theriskistherush - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 12:09:31

Not entirely true. I've been punting since 2011. Used to punt at least once a week for about 4 years then I shifted to Singapore for work where I was still a regular punter for about 3 years and then Dubai for 1 year. Coming back to SA during COVID times I obviously didn't punt at all after COVID died down I got back in the game around 2021-2022 but my punts have been very sparing since then... I actually mostly come here because the forum can be very entertaining lol.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 14:27:56

On 2024-04-08 15:16:40 Tellytuby said:
Stop because of a couple of reasons
Prices of the girls that I am attracted to just beyond budget.
Actual services became very ordinary. Girls not making n effort with make up, lingerie etc.
Girls not responding to messages.

So have not punted in over 6 months.

Ooh look I have a forum imitator. I suppose there are 4 teletubbies so as long as you're not claiming to be Po we're good...
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 17:36:59

A girlfriend with just as high sex drive as myself
Chris31
Chris31 - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-17 06:56:08

I stopped because ladies did not look like photos, claimed they were non-smokers when not, lied about age and venues were filthy and untidy. Services were below par and overpriced. Like sonebody said not paying for a BMW anx then have to pay for extras!!!

RickyTan
RickyTan - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 07:27:14

Try pulling out and realising the condom broke and youve been raw dogging it and dropped your load inside someone you met just moments ago and leaving the doctor's office 24 hours later with a script for antibiotics and ARV's just in case and dodging sex with the wife for more than month. That sobers a man up.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1837
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 10:06:38

On 2024-04-29 07:27:14 RickyTan said:
Try pulling out and realising the condom broke and youve been raw dogging it and dropped your load inside someone you met just moments ago and leaving the doctor's office 24 hours later with a script for antibiotics and ARV's just in case and dodging sex with the wife for more than month. That sobers a man up.

Wait, your surprise package is still 9 months away...

Dropping your load and making the lady pregnant is going to be another issue
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 11:31:24

Qaulity Massage services dropping.

Ladies advertising Professional massaging, and offer a mediocre rub.

Advertising sensual and erotic massage. And offer a 20 second tickle/tease. Turn over and that's it.

Advertising 30 min massage and hand relief, and you out of the room in 20 min.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: What made you stop punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1195
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:57:50

On 2024-04-17 06:56:08 Chris31 said:
I stopped because ladies did not look like photos, claimed they were non-smokers when not, lied about age and venues were filthy and untidy. Services were below par and overpriced. Like sonebody said not paying for a BMW anx then have to pay for extras!!!

This is a great summary of of reasons that have hampered punting.

Add to that the lack of business ethics though with wgs not taking the business seriously and not being available most of the time,even when showing as available as everything else is more important. That pretty much covers everything.

Some just told me the other day that we have more wgs available than ever before to choose from but less quality wgs that offer good value which we would actually choose than ever before and when looking at the selection most times this rings true. Might be a few hundred available at a time but only 2 or 3 that you would punt and off that,vmost times, 2 won't pick-up/respond and the 3rd will just be smoking their socks on pricing.

All of these certainly has slowed down punting for most frequent punters.

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.