Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1842
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 12:30:27

On 2020-05-20 11:30:57 UnlikelySuspect said:


Considering a career change?



If only I was born a women or most women had the sexual appetite of most men.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2623
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 12:46:57

On 2020-05-20 12:28:18 Need4Passion said:
Ah guys, this is normal punting circumstances. Some wgs cost more are out of budget. Some are in budget.

So it's really very simple, there's a figure out there, if there's a match then deal, if not next.

I mean let's face it, if every wg was making 40k in a month, they probably all would have had enough to carry through lockdown right and not resort to plea for helps and remote services. He's target market is probably someone who sees 40k as a good deal, not those thinking it's a bad deal.




Def true as I said it has to work for both parties.

Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 12:47:26

On 2020-05-20 12:28:18 Need4Passion said:
Ah guys, this is normal punting circumstances. Some wgs cost more are out of budget. Some are in budget.

So it's really very simple, there's a figure out there, if there's a match then deal, if not next.

I mean let's face it, if every wg was making 40k in a month, they probably all would have had enough to carry through lockdown right and not resort to plea for helps and remote services. He's target market is probably someone who sees 40k as a good deal, not those thinking it's a bad deal.




Def true as I said it has to work for both parties.

UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 857
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:17:42

On 2020-05-20 12:30:27 Need4Passion said:
On 2020-05-20 11:30:57 UnlikelySuspect said:

Considering a career change?

If only I was born a women or most women had the sexual appetite of most men.



Yeah or if you had a massive dick you can try out for porn in the States perhaps
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 1032
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:19:09
Edited: 2020-05-20 13:21:01

In the BC(before corona) era many sps were battling to average R40k per month.

It was/is possible to come to an agreement with a regular for a set fee, payable in advance.R3000 to R3500 for 4/5 bookings is a pretty standard arrangement to have with quite popular girls. I much prefer that type of arrangement.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:25:44

@undercoverpta

If the girls you're referring to are indeed as popular as you claim, there is no way that they'd charge that little. Certain ladies who work independently charge R 1 700 to R 2 000 per fh booking, because they can. The rest in PTA East charge an average of R 1 400. Even if I worked in the area I live, I would not do it for less than that. I'm not trying to be rude, but you seem a little confused.
I will always defend my fellow wgs against anyone who believes we're worth less than that.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 858
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:32:12

Defend against what? The OP asked for something, and if anyone is willing to supply it at the offered price then let them do so. If they are not then they can move along. Simple.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 1033
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:36:29

@Sabrina

I am aware of girls who ask up to R2k. However I dispute that the average is R1400 for any part of Pta. When entering into this type of arrangement I only look at girls with ratings higher than about 130. This generally means that they have been around for over a year and really understand what it takes to consistently make a good living. Also prefer the age group 32+.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:39:01

@undercoverpta

Cheapskates. If a guy wants a premium service, he should pay premium rates. Expecting undivided, unprotected attention for less than R 30 000 pm? Are you joking?
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 859
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 13:43:51

On 2020-05-20 13:39:01 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@undercoverpta

Cheapskates. If a guy wants a premium service, he should pay premium rates. Expecting undivided, unprotected attention for less than R 30 000 pm? Are you joking?



Look we get you will not take the offer. Your choice and right. But if someone else wants to, then they can, if nobody wants to, well then he has to up his price or terms.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.