Navigation
Madison
Madison - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
2 May 2017
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 21:02:32

Needforpassion I charge way below what girls are asking for an hour but I'd rather make R2000/ 3000 a day with 4/6 clients then sit waiting for clients at a premium rate. It has nothing to do with my self esteem or how I value myself it's simple business logic.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 1930
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 21:16:30

On 2020-03-11 21:02:32 Madison said:
Needforpassion I charge way below what girls are asking for an hour but I'd rather make R2000/ 3000 a day with 4/6 clients then sit waiting for clients at a premium rate. It has nothing to do with my self esteem or how I value myself it's simple business logic.



You don't have to justify to anyone how you are doing, it is brilliant to see someone doing well
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-11 21:18:23
Edited: 2020-03-11 21:27:30

congratulations on the high throughput numbers madison.
Liza
Liza - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 21:53:20

We are absulutely a "Hush Hush" luxury. So first, second and third on the list of spending less, would be us! Because I firmly believe every punter will try 3times (even more) NOT to cut his secret spoil to himself. It's tough out there. I strongly believe that if you as a wg looked after your clients and know for a fact that the visits get less, it's most probably because money is tight. It's not pleasant not to make money, but there's a reason for that. I always encourage the other ladies working with me, by saying the following to them on a daily basis... "It's just a bad day, NOT a bad life". Tomorrow we start fresh and try moving forward!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 7183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 21:58:30

On 2020-03-11 21:53:20 Liza said:
We are absulutely a "Hush Hush" luxury. So first, second and third on the list of spending less, would be us! Because I firmly believe every punter will try 3times (even more) NOT to cut his secret spoil to himself. It's tough out there. I strongly believe that if you as a wg looked after your clients and know for a fact that the visits get less, it's most probably because money is tight. It's not pleasant not to make money, but there's a reason for that. I always encourage the other ladies working with me, by saying the following to them on a daily basis... "It's just a bad day, NOT a bad life". Tomorrow we start fresh and try moving forward!



I love the way you think and the fact that you encourage the ladies around you! Hats off to you!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-11 22:00:51

On 2020-03-11 21:02:32 Madison said:
Needforpassion I charge way below what girls are asking for an hour but I'd rather make R2000/ 3000 a day with 4/6 clients then sit waiting for clients at a premium rate. It has nothing to do with my self esteem or how I value myself it's simple business logic.



this lady speak my language. i partnered in 2 factories in kzn and gauteng. unit price is reduced drastically through automation and standardisation and high volume units delivered conforming to required standards. people here shall take note here
Papillon
Papillon - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 22:13:18

On 2020-03-11 20:35:30 Madison said:
Anyone can open their legs , not everyone makes it a pleasant experience that makes one want to cum again ;-) excuse the pun....



As a punter of many years I can attest to this.. Opening the legs and staying there is frankly not enough for when a guy is stone cold sober and knows what he wants. Saddly some women think that it is enough. They trust that their hot body is enough.

At a certain age and with the belly full of experiences then I can assure you that a lady has to have more than a hole to capture my attention. Coming is not even the goal anymore.

You really hit the nail on the head. Loved your post.
Papillon
Papillon - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 22:17:23

On 2020-03-11 20:58:59 Need4Passion said:

.

Girl, have you seen your profile?

You don't feel it because you got the looks and service right so well done to you and I'm pretty sure your pricing is probably about right for the profile too.

As you said, not everyone has that business sense. Most now just think because they open there legs, we must pay whatever they want because that's what they hear girls like you charge and feel entitled without offering the same level off service let alone the credibility from the reviews and forum persona.



She is one of the SP I had to go look where her city was on Google maps. Her photos alone make you want to visit her. Stunner of a woman with a clear mind.
Liza
Liza - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 22:30:27

@Veronica Franco,

Thank you for your nice words. I'm a very positive person. The sun must shine over all of us. The world out there are against us, more reason for us to lift each other up in life.

A real Queen will help another Queen put her crown straight up on her head!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 7186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 22:43:00

On 2020-03-11 22:30:27 Liza said:
@Veronica Franco,

Thank you for your nice words. I'm a very positive person. The sun must shine over all of us. The world out there are against us, more reason for us to lift each other up in life.

A real Queen will help another Queen put her crown straight up on her head!



Amen sister! ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.