Navigation
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 11:04:41

On 2019-01-30 10:56:13 rad82 said:
making immediate plans 2 book Celia....she's a keeper




Awww, thanks luv.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 11:50:30

On 2019-01-29 19:37:46 lookingforfun29 said:
It's when I read things like this, I reconsider the whole punting game.

Worth it or not ? I wonder...



Trust me, you're not the only one
RONJAS
RONJAS - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Mar 2017
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 12:53:29

I had the same type of call, from Kempton Park, three weeks ago. the guy (white) asked me to hand my self in and apply for bail, i asked for more details told him that I will only be available on the monday. when I repeated to him that I am interested in more details. He then handed the phone to another person (black) who told me that I do not understand the seriousness of the case. My reply was " I am really interested in this case and i want more details please let me have this over the phone" he put the phone down on me and I have not heard from the since.
They do not know where you are or how to get hold of you but via the phone. The WG is from the Kempton area.
JC99
JC99 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 00:56:06

@badboy. "I've seen the girl in question a few times, we messaged each other from time to time, now this." And yet a few hours later you are glad that you did not name the person because she claim she know nothing about it. ESA is also still waiting for the EMail and confirmation of the facts. Quite a few holes in this story.
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2017
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 07:19:14

On 2019-01-31 00:56:06 JC99 said:
@badboy. "I've seen the girl in question a few times, we messaged each other from time to time, now this." And yet a few hours later you are glad that you did not name the person because she claim she know nothing about it. ESA is also still waiting for the EMail and confirmation of the facts. Quite a few holes in this story.



@JC99...no holes in the story. I believe what happened the badboy is true because the same thing happened to me. I corresponded privately with Badboy and the they used a different girl with me and a different alias, pretenting to be a cop. These guys go around harrassing girls, even booking them and then threatening them and so ges hold of the punter's details. The girls are therefore as much victims as we are. I therefore fully support Badboy in not disclosing the lady in questions name.
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2017
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 07:36:22

Also...why do ESA need a email and confirmation of facts now that a punter has fallen victim to these predators?

The attack, harrassment and victimization of the ladies by these and other caracters have been going on for a while. ESA have access to all the information they need proving that this is a serious issue that affect both the ladies and punters.
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 581
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 08:25:40

These scammers are not new to the scene, unfortunately we are not allowed to post information here so punters can be warned also. Esa rules
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-31 08:41:24

I just got a call aswell. My Truecaller identified it as saps scammer so I didn't answer and blocked the number. Scary stuff...
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 1800
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 08:45:02

Dear Ladylover007

We have asked him to send us an email in order to investigate the allegations.

Kind regards
Tessa
ESA Admin
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2017
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 08:58:04

On 2019-01-31 08:45:02 ESA Forum Admin said:
Dear Ladylover007

We have asked him to send us an email in order to investigate the allegations.

Kind regards
Tessa
ESA Admin




Dear ESA

To my knowledge these scammers are well known to the ladies. Why not make use of this information to investigate and protect the ladies who fall victim to these guys on a frequent basis. I myself can you provide you with a number and an alias but as I said they have been targeting the ladies for some time, it is only now that a punter has been the victim that the issue is getting the airtime it deserves.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.