Navigation
decanom04
decanom04 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 09:16:08

Have any ladies considered/or do webcam shows?
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 513
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 09:16:57

On 2018-06-11 09:07:42 Ladylover007 said:

In tough economic times a superior service is however sometimes not even enough.

The service starts long before confirmation of the session. That first phone call, pm that we as punters use to make contact, is where it all starts. Ignore the call / pm and you could potentially miss out on a booking.
dirk1977
dirk1977 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 09:20:35

So many girl don't even use the ESA "available now" function witch is a awesome feature....
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 10:07:24

On 2018-06-10 08:05:17 Mr McKay said:
We need to spend more of our energy and efforts into legalizing the industry and building a framework that optimizes a WGs/MGs living arrangements.

100% agree
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 10:28:22
Edited: 2018-06-11 10:29:46

On 2018-06-11 01:32:57 BBC10 said:

R13000 for rents is crazy...

NOT if it includes a venue where I can work from. What's really crazy is venues that ask R300 an hour... I'll rather pay my R13 000 a month rent that includes my venue... then R20 000 for a venue ONLY and still need to pay for a place to stay... you just don't get it!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tough times for ladies?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-11 10:33:36

It is so easy to sit on the outside and spew out shit, always reminds me of the 24 handicapper trying to correct your swing!

Wear the dress and take the cock, then only come here and prophesize, we have no fucking clue!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-06-11 10:43:48

This post is going sideways. Please read the disclaimer on page 1 before commenting to avoid unnecessary stress and anger. Especially if you are close to the topic.
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 10:49:12

I think we are missing the point of this topic. The point was not to investigate Miss Paige's expenses. She has been kind enough to be very open with us on her living position. Who are we to suggest that she spends too much on rent, or a cell phone or a car? She, just like all of us, deserves to have good things and enjoy them. She is not less than equal to us. If anything, I believe she should have better things than we do, because her job is far more difficult than ours is. In my line of work all I have to use is my brain, and I get remunerated well for it. She, on the other hand, has to work much harder. Longer hours, use her brain, her strength, her resources etc. I can only imagine how difficult it is to have to remove your clothes and unselfishly satisfy a complete stranger. My hat goes off to you ladies for what you go through to survive and look after your families. I feel very angry and irritated that some have used this thread to portray these woman than less than us and therefore deserve less than us. This is not in the spirit of my thread, and for this, to all the ladies, and Miss Paige is particular I am sorry.

What I was trying to understand from my question was why ladies are finding it so difficult. If one had to do some simple maths like I did, it makes this line of work seem quite profitable. The problem was obviously with the assumptions I used for my calculations. Some are making a decent income seeing 2-6 gents a day, and some are finding it very difficult only getting 2 appointments for the week. The problem is my assumptions were incorrect. 10 bookings a week is not an accurate reflection of the average number of bookings.

Ladies, I want to thank you for what you do for yourselves and your families, and what you do for us gentleman. You are all incredible woman with so much strength! You have my uptmost respect. May you all be abundantly best.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:03:29

On 2018-06-11 10:49:12 Trashy said:
I think we are missing the point of this topic. The point was not to investigate Miss Paige's expenses. She has been kind enough to be very open with us on her living position. Who are we to suggest that she spends too much on rent, or a cell phone or a car? She, just like all of us, deserves to have good things and enjoy them. She is not less than equal to us. If anything, I believe she should have better things than we do, because her job is far more difficult than ours is. In my line of work all I have to use is my brain, and I get remunerated well for it. She, on the other hand, has to work much harder. Longer hours, use her brain, her strength, her resources etc. I can only imagine how difficult it is to have to remove your clothes and unselfishly satisfy a complete stranger. My hat goes off to you ladies for what you go through to survive and look after your families. I feel very angry and irritated that some have used this thread to portray these woman than less than us and therefore deserve less than us. This is not in the spirit of my thread, and for this, to all the ladies, and Miss Paige is particular I am sorry.

What I was trying to understand from my question was why ladies are finding it so difficult. If one had to do some simple maths like I did, it makes this line of work seem quite profitable. The problem was obviously with the assumptions I used for my calculations. Some are making a decent income seeing 2-6 gents a day, and some are finding it very difficult only getting 2 appointments for the week. The problem is my assumptions were incorrect. 10 bookings a week is not an accurate reflection of the average number of bookings.

Ladies, I want to thank you for what you do for yourselves and your families, and what you do for us gentleman. You are all incredible woman with so much strength! You have my uptmost respect. May you all be abundantly best.

I have to agree with your views. I am of the opinion that "To sell your body to make a living, is the ultimate sacrify a human can make. "

Ladies I salute you.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1618
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 11:09:17
Edited: 2018-06-11 11:19:20

Thank you so much for your nice comment Trashy... Know that I appreciate it a lot... and for Ladylover, Mr.McKay and ilovemywoozle... thank you so much

But yes... it was never about what I spend on what... I simply tried to show the guys that we too have to live normal lives... and don't only have a flat to rent... we also have dreams, goals, ambitions...

The day I bought myself that Opel Adam... it was one of my biggest achievements ever... the fact that I could do it on my own, without the help of any man, boyfriend or sugar daddy... and I still look at it as an achievement... The fact that I stay in a house with a flat that I use for the use of a separate venue is WAY MORE CHEAPER than to work from a venue... Why cant we live normal lives too? Because were Only a WG?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.