Navigation
Davedavedave
Davedavedave - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Apr 2016
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-20 08:39:35

Liza, agree 100% with your plea for fairness towards all the girls
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2074
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-20 09:05:31

Well done Liza..;)

Putting a spot light on behaviour in this time was needed.

Keep the respect people.
Keep safe and hopefully we all manage to ride this wave and reach the shore.;)


[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 20:39:23
Edited: 2020-03-20 20:47:50

On 2020-03-19 20:15:39 Kooni said:
On 2020-03-19 20:08:26 MrSpark said: The rich never became rich by playing fair.
That mentality is always there in them. Whether they are businessmen or politicians.

However some ladies have inflated their rates a lot in the last two years especially in pta east and its fine by me if i can afford it I pay if not i go elsewhere but don't you think due to the bad economic times currently that punters salaries and earnings have also taken a hit or not increased by that "increased" margin as well?

Just a thought....

As mentioned, interest rates just drop a full 1%. That is as good as an increase.

Have your salary drop. Have your employer asked you to do the same at a reduce rate.
Don't come with this shit of less income and bad economic times. These ladies live in the same "time" and bad economic conditions as you. Why should they pay for your pleasures.

Grow a pair and man up, pay for your own pleasure.



Don't get personal man!
I said i do pay if I would like to be with that specific lady.
Anyway when interest goes down the rand will weaken too which would affect imports therefore nullifying the rate decrease.
With regards to my salary and earnings that i wont say but definitely doing "more" in terms of charge out rates than before..lol

Kooni, I have never bargained with any lady and if you know what i pay the ladies i think you will keep your fingers a bit tighter to the correct keys on your keypad.

Forums are meant for ALL opinions not only the popular opinions!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 20:43:50

On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said:
Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.



I guess you correct but alot of ladies here NOT ALL Of THEM, just now they want to kill me, don't have a conscience otherwise they will not be doing this work regardless of who they are and their circumstances.
You know they lie and deceive so you taking a big risk being the nice guy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 20:44:45

On 2020-03-19 21:24:35 Liza said:
On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said: Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.

I strongly believe in Karma. See it as a good deed. Someone else will treat you so much better all reason because of her actions, that it pushed you to another sincere and beautiful lady! See the positive in that!



Yes noted Liza!
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-20 21:28:14

On 2020-03-20 20:43:50 MrSpark said:
On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said: Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.

I guess you correct but alot of ladies here NOT ALL Of THEM, just now they want to kill me, don't have a conscience otherwise they will not be doing this work regardless of who they are and their circumstances.
You know they lie and deceive so you taking a big risk being the nice guy.



I'm well aware of how the following will look like virtue signalling, but fuck it.

It's a risk being the nice guy in pretty much all walks of life it seems.

Still worth doing.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 22:36:08

On 2020-03-20 21:28:14 gooseberry22 said:
On 2020-03-20 20:43:50 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said: Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.

I guess you correct but alot of ladies here NOT ALL Of THEM, just now they want to kill me, don't have a conscience otherwise they will not be doing this work regardless of who they are and their circumstances.
You know they lie and deceive so you taking a big risk being the nice guy.

I'm well aware of how the following will look like virtue signalling, but fuck it.

It's a risk being the nice guy in pretty much all walks of life it seems.

Still worth doing.



I hear you and agree its still worth doing when you believe it can change someone. Just saying its a risk.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 22:47:40

Mr Spark, when you say not all of the ladies have no consience, it implies most of them dont. I disagree!! Only a few of them turned con into a science. The vast majority i met are wonderful people who deserves more respect than a small disclaimer
Liza
Liza - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-20 22:50:20

On 2020-03-20 22:36:08 MrSpark said:
On 2020-03-20 21:28:14 gooseberry22 said: On 2020-03-20 20:43:50 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-19 21:21:34 ilovemywoozle said: Mr Spark

I personally don't mind but then if the lady then doesn't honour appointments maybe doesn't answer calls etc etc then what?

You write it off, and let it be forever on her conscience. That has also happened to me, yes I know I'm a soft touch.

I guess you correct but alot of ladies here NOT ALL Of THEM, just now they want to kill me, don't have a conscience otherwise they will not be doing this work regardless of who they are and their circumstances.
You know they lie and deceive so you taking a big risk being the nice guy.

I'm well aware of how the following will look like virtue signalling, but fuck it.

It's a risk being the nice guy in pretty much all walks of life it seems.

Still worth doing.

I hear you and agree its still worth doing when you believe it can change someone. Just saying its a risk.



@MrSpark,

Not that I will know if you gamble from time to time, but isn't gambling a risk? Isn't playing lotto a risk? , isn't giving the beggar some money, hoping it's for the right reasons, a risk? Isn't going out at night for some fun not a risk? (not referring to Corona). And the list goes on and on! And if you pay it forward, doesn't matter to whom, if you need to keep a list by what you did for whomever , better not give anything! Then you will NEVER be disappointed in people, cos there will always be someone who is going to dissapoint you! It's on them, not on you come to think of that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DON'T take Advantage!
Re: DON'T take Advantage!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-20 23:24:43

On 2020-03-20 22:47:40 ystervark said:
Mr Spark, when you say not all of the ladies have no consience, it implies most of them dont. I disagree!! Only a few of them turned con into a science. The vast majority i met are wonderful people who deserves more respect than a small disclaimer



You used "vast majority" I used "not all" meant to convey the same message.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.