Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: Lets be clear...
Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-30 07:46:09

dear silverwolf

if you call me darling i would put down the phone in your ear in 5 seconds ...lol

you jump to conclusions very quickly silverwolf but arrogance and being rude is unacceptable i agree

however we learn or try to master our emotions isnt it ?

i for one dont always get it right failing daily

example ;
when you just been verbally abused by a punter on the phone and then have to act all friendly with the next caller ....

yes im placing scenarios down
for one reason : a coin has 3 sides ALWAYS ....

You were rejected even hurt by an anonymous lady/ladies and we apologize for that sincerely dont take it personal ...

people who hurt ...are hurt

even punters that verbally abuse us or degrade us or stalk us are ...HURT ...

then yes We all on our way to our wooden caskets everyday we are dying a little by little
tick tock time clock

im sure if we really knew we wouldnt focus on human error we would appreciate every second of still being alive or maybe everyone deserves a second chance

lance2pot
lance2pot - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-31 08:58:47

On 2018-12-29 21:56:58 Hound-dogg said:
On 2018-12-26 16:42:05 lance2pot said: 100%
there is this lady in Northcliff.

I went back, saved the number as Psycho Bitch. Will never visit.

This wouldn't be the super hot one that advertises on The Red site by any chance?
Body to die for but something seems amiss with all those several profiles. Kinda like it's an easy scam.

Yes , the lady is good looking and nice body (from her different profiles)

Her attitude stinks this and she is very rude
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-02 14:20:50

On 2018-12-30 07:46:09 Nickey Blue said:
dear silverwolf

if you call me darling i would put down the phone in your ear in 5 seconds ...lol

you jump to conclusions very quickly silverwolf but arrogance and being rude is unacceptable i agree

im sure if we really knew we wouldnt focus on human error we would appreciate every second of still being alive or maybe everyone deserves a second chance

My darling... (sic)

Lol, only kidding lovely Nickey Blue. I totally get your point, and I agree 100%. There are probably many good reasons why and we should not jump to conclusions. But in the same breath, this is not my first rodeo. I'm ALWAYS the same when I make a phone call... sweet, mannered and respectful. Respond in the same way and you have my 'our' attention... act as if you are doing me a favor just by answering my call... take a long walk off a short pier. ;)

Those of us that do it right, reap the rewards. Perhaps I should make a plan to reap yours?

Kisses.
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: Lets be ...
Re: Lets be ...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-02 23:34:27

nights in white silver ...the wolf never reaching the end ...of the short pier )))

your answer was refreshing and i smiled .. which tells me you can paint a very optimistic picture to the dulls of any situasion ...

you are right ... your kindness is not weakness neither is mine ..or any respectful punter/ sp ............

roses are red ...violets are grey
favours and flavours ..quaint i say

roses are yellow ...violets seem blue
all the kings horses looked straight at you ...

Jackssparrow
Jackssparrow - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-03 08:11:40

On 2018-12-27 05:51:44 Arhwen said:
I myself am one of the ladies who occasionally throws the phone down the problems is when I throw the phone down i normally have good reason.

So i have been having this guy call me since the morning of the 26th to book a appointment each and every single time he gave me a time he ever honored his appointment i think after 4 appointments i have been more than patient. Yesterday when he called wanting to know if i am busy i basically got rude told him to fuck off and waist somebody elses time.

Then i am also known to throw down down the phone if one has manners. The how much to fuck you question seriously doesn't work for me if you have no manners over the phone I always ask myself what he is going to be like in the room.

Further more if if have given you a long detailed description of my services and fees and you start saying. What about CIM COF giving rimming sorry theni also throw the phone down as i took all the time in the world to give you a detailed description of what I offer. Then yes i probably will throw the phone down in your ear.

Something else that might get me dropping a call in your ear is if i have given you my rates and you give me your own rates question my rates or try to bargain my rates.

While I may have all the patience in the world with some clients i dont take well to time waisters, rude guys and idiots. So if i have been anything less than polite over the phone then ask yourself why.

If i have not been rude to you over the phone pat yourself on the back as you are doing it right.

No excuse for being rude you can't be very popular your attitude stinks I don't think this business is for you
SilverWolf
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-03 09:10:41

On 2019-01-02 23:34:27 Nickey Blue said:
nights in white silver ...the wolf never reaching the end ...of the short pier )))

your answer was refreshing and i smiled .. which tells me you can paint a very optimistic picture to the dulls of any situasion ...

you are right ... your kindness is not weakness neither is mine ..or any respectful punter/ sp ............

roses are red ...violets are grey
favours and flavours ..quaint i say

roses are yellow ...violets seem blue
all the kings horses looked straight at you ...

Now it was my turn to smile... ;)
SilverWolf
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-03 09:14:05

On 2019-01-03 08:11:40 Jackssparrow said:
On 2018-12-27 05:51:44 Arhwen said: I myself am one of the ladies who occasionally throws the phone down the problems is when I throw the phone down i normally have good reason.

So i have been having this guy call me since the morning of the 26th to book a appointment each and every single time he gave me a time he ever honored his appointment i think after 4 appointments i have been more than patient. Yesterday when he called wanting to know if i am busy i basically got rude told him to fuck off and waist somebody elses time.

Then i am also known to throw down down the phone if one has manners. The how much to fuck you question seriously doesn't work for me if you have no manners over the phone I always ask myself what he is going to be like in the room.

Further more if if have given you a long detailed description of my services and fees and you start saying. What about CIM COF giving rimming sorry theni also throw the phone down as i took all the time in the world to give you a detailed description of what I offer. Then yes i probably will throw the phone down in your ear.

Something else that might get me dropping a call in your ear is if i have given you my rates and you give me your own rates question my rates or try to bargain my rates.

While I may have all the patience in the world with some clients i dont take well to time waisters, rude guys and idiots. So if i have been anything less than polite over the phone then ask yourself why.

If i have not been rude to you over the phone pat yourself on the back as you are doing it right.

No excuse for being rude you can't be very popular your attitude stinks I don't think this business is for you

Mr Sparrow...

You have obviously never had the pleasure of being with the lovely Arhwen, or else you would know that your statement couldn't be further from the truth...

Also... punctuation, my brother. Punctuation. I managed to translate it for you:

"No excuse. For being rude, you can't be very popular. Your attitude? Stinks I don't think. This business is for you."

;)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-03 10:08:01

On 2019-01-03 08:11:40 Jackssparrow said:

Thank you for your opinion. Its just that your opinion, on something you know absolutely nothing about ;)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-03 10:16:06

On 2019-01-03 09:14:05 SilverWolf said:
Mr Sparrow...

You have obviously never had the pleasure of being with the lovely Arhwen, or else you would know that your statement couldn't be further from the truth...

Also... punctuation, my brother. Punctuation. I managed to translate it for you:

"No excuse. For being rude, you can't be very popular. Your attitude? Stinks I don't think. This business is for you."

;)

The smile on my face :) Thank you, my night in shining armor :) Deep long passionate kisses:)
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-03 12:41:45

once upon a time ...

a little boy through a rock in a pond and the circles , rippling ...spread far and wide ...

roses are red violets seem pink
Arhwen a fair beautiful maiden i think ...

roses are red violets forever blue
the knights raised their swords ...
looking straight at you ;))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.