Navigation
Davidpunt
Davidpunt - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-21 07:43:01

I have not yet had the honour of visiting this amazing lady. But based on all the reviews comments and general chats amongst gold members she is absolutely incredible! So @my name is... An asshole. Please stop trolling this gorgeous person. You belittle yourself
My_name_is
My_name_is - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-21 12:40:01

Everyone is entitled to their own account of their experience. I found her bland and that she's in need of a break. Shame, what wg needs to work on a Sunday unless they don't have a life/ don't want to spend time with loved ones? A broke and tired has been
MrpollyP
MrpollyP - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-21 14:43:14

My name is earl please stop while you ahead. I would tap that everyday and twice on a Sunday if i could. Go find someone else to irritate, you picked the wrong girl to troll.

Ps...i hope you booked your ticket already L. Im in need of some smothering
My_name_is
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-21 15:14:24

On 2024-05-21 14:43:14 MrpollyP said:
My name is earl please stop while you ahead. I would tap that everyday and twice on a Sunday if i could. Go find someone else to irritate, you picked the wrong girl to troll.

Ps...i hope you booked your ticket already L. Im in need of some smothering

If the rest of you enjoy wasting your money on wh*te tr@sh who swallows for anyone, then good for you. I'm not trolling, this is my experience and I will reiterate that. She was a less than mediocre lay.
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-21 17:25:18

My_name_is
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-22 16:02:01

It's a sign of weakness not being able to take responsibility for one's flaws. Luckily enough people drink your 'Koolaid' and believe you really like them and care, when they're all just clients at the end of the day. You don't allow people to be themselves with you for free, so please stop acting like you're holy and cannot make any mistakes.
My booking with you was BLAND and you're much older looking in person.
Lola
Lola - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-22 17:58:07
Edited: 2024-05-22 17:58:45

why is esa not banning this idiot clearly she has a crazy obsession with Laura. it's actually sad she needs to be admitted to a psychological hospital. this woman needs help and if u go back on the forum it's clear who she is. best is for everyone to report her and ignore her, so she can talk to herself. @laura you know who and what u are let the twat say whatever she wants. she clearly has no life
My_name_is
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-23 11:10:04
Edited: 2024-05-23 11:10:43

I can promise you the last thing I'm obsessed with is that over-sold, walking std/i trap.
I'm also a cisgender male. I don't know which poor person she's using in an effort to make herself look innocent, but that is just more proof of what kind of character she has. She didn't do it for me, and I wasn't impressed with what she looks like in real life.

This is a sex site, she cannot be everyone's cup of tea. Get over it
Sash
Sash - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-23 12:02:08

@Laura Love I feel like every bad comment here is null and void.
Everyone might be entitled to an opinion, but fact is, you're the freaken bizniz....
From supporting other working girls to our deep conversations, you're hands down my forever woman crush <3
We know you, your heart and your work ethic, all this haterade is comical to say the least.
I'm still gonna love on Laura regardless ;)
Miss Yoga Pantyhose
Miss Yoga Pantyhose - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-23 12:55:05

Laura, you changed my world to be the bright magical place of pleasure and wonder that I have now.
You and Elle are my first girl crushes and I will drop anything to be in heaven with you any time, any where.

Thanks for the generosity of your heart... The kind words, loving nature and absolute joy you share with the world.

Those who know, know.
Luv you too much,my love!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.