Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 15:30:05
Edited: 2013-10-01 15:34:51

<b>Name:</b> Litisha

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> East Rand/Edenglen

<b>Last Visit:</b> October 2013

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=720" target="_blank">View Litisha's Full Profile</a>]

I have a bad habit of always wanting to book ladies who are difficult to get hold of... But flip the coin & you wouldn't want the lady to answer a call during your booking either.

Managed to confirm my booking with Litisha via text ( Note to other members) & I pretty much dropped everything to get to her in a space of 20mins.

I'm somewhat of a connoisseur when it comes to indian WG's & Litisha fits the bill perfectly. The rumours are true & her name will live on forever.

Directions to her place are pretty much straight forward, lovely complex & you don't have to make up names to sign in. Its an open sesame situation.

She met me in a ravishing outfit with Sissy boy high heels, yes I notice these things, and to put it bluntly, the woman is the definition of class & sofistication. I was a bit intimidated at first but after chatting, things settled in well. She has intelligence in abundance so don't go cracking lame ass jokes expecting an audience.

Her skin tone is an exotic caramel, soft & her figure is exactly how a woman's should be. That ass... oh that ass. She offered me a variety of drinks, the venue itself & facilities are top notch & nothing less of superb. The massage was fantastic too, she used oils ,it was firm & she'll target those hard to reach areas. I was quite suprised at how beautiful she is, I wasnt expecting a frog but I didnt expect wife material either. Hint hint.

Then came the fireworks... The blowjob was outstanding & she presented me with the prettiest lady flower imaginable in a 69 position. It was at that point that I tapped everyone on the forum on their back for helping me make this decision. After a thorough session of using my fingers & tongue to kickstart her engine, the world stopped & I entered her. A timeless moment in my life... Makes me shed a tear. Sex was mind boggling to say the least. I could go on & on about it but I'll let you surprise yourself when you make that booking.

& then there's my biggest plus... Forget everything I said above & focus on my next sentence. She has the most well proportioned feet in the WG world. An absolute delight to see & feel & taste & anything else my mind could put together. I was in heaven.

Session done, I grabbed my endomynt sweet that she left out for me & walked out with my nuts low & my spirits high. I would definetely recommend the experience to other punters because that endomynt was simply the best tasting breath freshner I've ever tasted.

Come to think of it, everything around me seems a little nicer since I've seen her.

Do it!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-01 17:18:42

Nice review @cavalier
danthemassageman
danthemassageman - Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 17:58:28

I have said it to everybody who wants to listen, and even people who dont: You will not find any better than Litisha - it is that simple. She will forever be the benchmark that I use to measure quality....
naver
naver - Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 18:26:35

Now that's a fuken review - give Cavalier another shot of Litisha - good one boykie !
danthemassageman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 18:47:13
Edited: 2013-10-01 18:47:42

Damn stupid copy/paste...
danthemassageman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 18:49:04
Edited: 2013-10-01 18:50:16

<b>Name:</b> Litisha

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> East Rand/Edenglen

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2010

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=720" target="_blank">View Litisha's Full Profile</a>]

Dug this up from way back when, before the review system.... Still relevant though...

So Tuesday rolls by and I really want to see Zia again, but cant because all I can think of is getting arrested?. I decide that fate is telling me to finally go and visit Litisha.

I have always wanted to see Litisha, but was skeptical after seeing Minx, who, for me, did not live up to the hype. Minx was not bad, it was just that I was expecting more and was disappointed. Again, please note, that it was more due to my expectation than the actual service?.

So this Tuesday I make the call and to my surprise Litisha answers! She sounds cute on the phone, very business like and to the point, almost like a high class professional secretary or concierge desk or some shit like that. I make the appointment for 15:00.

14:40 I call Litisha and ask her where to go as I am near the area ? she tells me to wait as she is not finished preparing and besides I am early ? please wait! I think ?Fucking Cheek?, but what can I do but wait?

15:00 Call Litisha and she tells me that she is ready to see me. She works alone from a private flat in a nice complex that appears to be quiet; I was not required to sign in or anything like that. The guard just asked my name, called Litisha and then let me in.

Knock on the door, it swings open and?. Nobody?s there! Puzzled I walk in and find Litisha standing behind the door waiting for me ? little trixter!

This is a fine woman! Beautiful face, light skin and big beautiful eyes. She is wearing a black see through negligee with no bra, showing her large, beautiful firm breasts. She has a black thong and black stockings with black high heels. She is petite as promised and sexy as hell. The pictures in this case are not an accurate reflection; she is even better in the flesh! She is a small tight package of pure beauty and sensuality.

The flat is sparsely furnished with a desk where the lounge should be. Everything is clean and tidy. The bedroom has a massage table, fan, radio and a bed with an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom and bedroom (in fact everything) is absolutely spotless, if there was somebody else there that day before me I would not have known. Clean soft towels, a range of soaps, shampoos, and creams are laid out for your convenience.

I was offered a drink which was brought to me with a serviette and some peppermints. Attention to detail?.

Litisha started with a massage. As soon as those beautiful little manicured fingers touched my back I knew that my future had changed. Litisha gave me the best massage that I have ever had ? including massages from pros. Her hands are soft and gentle, yet firm and strong. I was in heaven. Her combination of hard massage and soft, light erotic touching was pure bliss. After massaging my back, shoulders and bum she starts to kiss my lower back, slowly teasing up and down. I can still feel her wet lips on my back?.

Turn around and she starts to give me the best blowjob EVER. Slowly turns around till her pussy is over my mouth. Oh boy, what a pretty and tasty pussy, I was more than happy to 69 her. Hearing her muffled groans of pleasure while she had my cock in her mouth was, (can?t even think of words here), fucking nice! After the 69 she turns around and looks at me while she guides my cock into her delicious, tight wet honey pot. She didn?t have to bounce long before I had the biggest, best orgasm of my life. I thought that my head was going to fucking pop!

Afterwards we lay and chatted for a bit, after which I showered again. We then talked for a whole bunch afterwards.

The Verdict: Litisha is, to put it simply, beyond comparison. Exceeding my high expectations was not an easy task! At xxx she is on the expensive side (dunno about pricing now, this was some time back) - the question is whether that extra money is well spent? And it is! Litisha completely took care of and pampered me. The only time I moved was when I turned around from my stomach to my back! The rest was just her giving me unbelievable pleasure! Her attention to detail and the way she makes you feel like a king is unbelievable. From the way that she prepares for you, the way she dresses, to the way she treats you, no rushing, to the immaculate condition of the venue - it is all worth paying extra for. Litisha is the best and I will be going back!

Litisha, if you read this: you are great!!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
litisha
litisha - Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-02 13:36:00

Ok you guys really know how to make a girl blush...wicked!
Thank you for appreciating what I enjoying doing for you....and with you.

Regards L
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-02 14:24:16

You are a gorgeous Lady. Need to visit the East me thinks
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2171
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-02 16:20:38

Glad you guys enjoyed. Litisha is a LEGEND.
Johndoe3023
Johndoe3023 - Re: Review - Litisha - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-10 08:31:15

Name: Litisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenglen

Full Profile: [View Litisha's Full Profile]

Being new to the punting scene I was pretty apprehensive about my first visit to a WG. However, this lass is a professional par excellence and was able to make me feel at ease instantly. Whatever's been said is spot on! I'm a fan! Keep it up Litisha! My moment of escapism will feature in my schedule regularly.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.