Navigation
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 06:35:57

I am so bummed... I missed out on free money being dished out. I could have definitely ushered in the new year with 7k.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1064
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 06:47:00

OP you no the first and won't be the last to get scammed by a wg.

Sorry bud hope you learn from this experience and have found another girl to fuck. If you haven't already I don't know why you wasting time.

Do let us know who you got under to get over this one.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2164
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 07:04:23

On 2023-01-04 13:59:05 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
At least you're being honest about this. Plenty of guys would try to act macho and make up a story about her giving back the money...

There is a thin line between kindness and foolishness in this world, and you've just crossed it by reaching out to her again.

There are plenty of women on this very forum who would happily have you as a client with those kind of perks. And they will actually see you in person. So take this as school fees and move on to the next.

Well said !
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 524
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 14:00:07

On 2023-01-04 17:13:32 JP82 said:
On 2023-01-04 17:04:36 JackParrow69 said: Damn, JP82 got a new profile.

Well, cheers to you tuckerrr. May you have many more Christmas presents like this since you enjoy them so much.

JP69

Dafuq are you talking about?

I named the lady who I had issues with. Huge difference.

That was the only difference so small difference. Other than that, everything is the same. And let's face it, if you didn't name her, you still wouldn't have a response from her so that was the only reason for it. At least tuckerrr didn't wait and try fro a year first although since he didn't name her, he probably will too, lol.

JP69
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-05 19:10:47
Edited: 2023-01-05 19:41:08

On 2022-12-28 08:55:19 tuckerrr said:
I was out of country for a long time, being bored I was frequently scanning the Purple sight for some adventure on my return. I finally found a very attractive lady in the Benoni area. Contact her on Whats-app for some online stuff advertised and wow, very steamy......
After few days she asked for data as she is running out, so I send her 2gig if I remember correctly. As the time goes by I did try to arrange a special day for my return, but the replies were not so positive as she is looking for a new place and lots of complaints regarding money, nothing positive regarding our meeting. So I did unfortunately, start sending her some money which will be credited to our big day,to help her out. Big mistake.......
At the end of the day the total came down to 7K. Which includes data, paying for her ESA subscription, medicine, food(even send me pictures of empty fridge) monthly rent etc..........
On my return we agree on a date eventually with some difficulties from my side to find the correct time frame. Try to phone her in the morning to confirm everything..... no answer. I did eventually took the 1hr drive to her place after sending Whats-app message. Messages was received but not opened on her her side, and with the understanding that she might be busy and will reply I took the road to her place. Almost in front of her gate she replied that she had a toothache and was very tired due to a late night, and due to load shedding her phone is dying...... What a turn down aft almost two months of waiting.
This girl is a very negative in person always telling me how bad life is treating her, I should have known from the beginning she is playing me, or so I believe.....
Big lesson learned, but I did decide to let it go, as for I do not know the real circumstances. But thinking back how could a sexy girl like this not making money, I was drooling all over her pictures.... unfortunately I can not reveal the name of this girl as for I do respect privacy. But maybe she will read this thread on the blog and realize what she did.
Unfortunately I did lost my trust overall in the punting game. I did make a costly mistake and learned my lesson well.
I needed to get this story off my heart as for I cannot tell it to anybody else.
So guys I would really like to hear your commends or some of your experiences.......

Dear Tuckerrr I am sorry for your experience. I know that I can't replace what you may have lost but let me restore your faith in knowing that there are still good ladies in this industry and in doing so I would like to offer you a full unrushed hour of your choice in my company at absolutely no charge what so ever. No expectations from you at all just being yourself along and enjoy.

Ps. A word of advice do write a review on her profile so you can prevent this from happening to other gentleman too.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-05 19:23:10

On 2023-01-05 14:00:07 JackParrow69 said:
On 2023-01-04 17:13:32 JP82 said: On 2023-01-04 17:04:36 JackParrow69 said: Damn, JP82 got a new profile.

Well, cheers to you tuckerrr. May you have many more Christmas presents like this since you enjoy them so much.

JP69

Dafuq are you talking about?

I named the lady who I had issues with. Huge difference.

That was the only difference so small difference. Other than that, everything is the same. And let's face it, if you didn't name her, you still wouldn't have a response from her so that was the only reason for it. At least tuckerrr didn't wait and try fro a year first although since he didn't name her, he probably will too, lol.

JP69

The difference was yes that he named the lady but you are forgetting he had a relationship/friendship with the lady this guy never met her before also it was a once off thing this was a repeated offender shame he got it so bad he planned for 2 months only to be disappointed after spending all that cash sounds pretty straight forward to me. No blank spaces unlike the previous saga that was to back and forth from the OP in my opinion.

It's not what you say it's how you say it that makes the difference.
Anya From Russia With Love
Anya From Russia With Love - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-05 19:31:36

I'm so sorry that this happened to you. It's because of girls like this who give honest hard working loyal girls a very bad reputation as well as the industry. If you would ever consider trying this again, please give me a chance to right a wrong. I promise I will not disappoint. xxx Anya.
Petite Maya
Petite Maya - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 07:49:46

[QUOTE;3947376;

(even send me pictures of empty fridge) monthly rent etc.......... [/QUOTE]

Shame man ai; sorry it happened to you. This particular part reminds me of the tinder swindler" pete got hurt" even sent pics too, its not right. Be careful gents.
tuckerrr
tuckerrr - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 10:09:12

Luckily for the Benoni guys she moved to Klerksdorp.......
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Nothing else than a streat begger.............?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 10:33:37

if i was duped out of 7k I wouldnt advertise it , how embarrassing

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.